1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

The deadly 6

Discussion in 'Roleplay Planning' started by Shadow_vulpse, Feb 24, 2014.

1. Mara

Mara New Member

If I am honest, this server isn't prone to telling people what they can't do, but other than that it's pretty loose on what people can and can't do. I mean you can't really tell her how to construct here character, if you don't like it don't take part.

2. Punished Tacc

Punished Tacc New Member

A-are you replying to me Sermane-San~

In all reality though, you don't want an antagonist to be cartoon level evil. Then they would just be evil characters rather than an antagonist, which is really just the character on the opposite side of conflict.

3. Biscuit

Biscuit New Member

I am offering my character, Barbados, to be the Hylotl in the Deadly 6. It would seem that he is the most fitting for this category, due to his mental instability. He can breathe in any environment and use a pocket dimension as a storage unit. He also has had some pretty terrifying stuff happen to him, including having to kill his own father. Please consider Barbados to take part in this. It sounds interesting.

4. BIGtheRED

BIGtheRED Honey-glazed Bacon

I have an Avian named Zealwing.

I initially wanted to make him a cultist for Kluex and start a whole bunch of trouble, by singular villains get ignored and ostracized so easily.

I'm willing to radically reshape him into a completely different class of criminal if you are in needs of a solid RPer like me, and someone to play the Avian.