1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Lost Home!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Androth, Feb 19, 2014.

1. Androth

Androth New Member

Hello all, I had wished to keep the record of this settlement secret for a bit, but disaster (OS crash and reinstall) has left me no choice. Somewhere deep in the Gamma Sector is a system named Andromedae, on the first planet cluster from the sun - On the largest Grasslands Biome planet, I was building a city - the coordinates were foolishly never written down.

I know the chances are slim, but please, if anyone finds an Andromedae system in the gamma sector, contact me and let me know it's coordinates. You'll know it's mine because the spawn on the that grasslands planet will be inside a platinum tower, with a ladder leading up, and there will be two visible chests, these are filled with decorations I was using in the construction process. I lost my characters, all my stuff, but please, if you come across my home, tell me. You can have whatever you want. I just loved that system, and planet it was perfect.

2. Paeonia

Paeonia New Member

I'll be sure to look around, good luck!

3. Sen

Sen Guest

Maybe you could ask Kaz to look in the logs, I think every warp down / warp up is logged along with the name of the character doing so.

4. Androth

Androth New Member

Yes he's looking around thanks!