1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Draco Dies (FINISHED)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Planning' started by The Lucky Prism, Feb 19, 2014.

1. Zionus Dalmone

Zionus Dalmone New Member

Ouch. Mind telling me who Draco is btw? I have heard some stuff before but don't really know the tale.

2. I approve muchly of a rescue operation. Upthumbred. But how would they get the coordinates? A distress signal?

Draco's an insane Floran that you're not supposed to know much about anyway, so you're fine.

"sushi"
    I love you already. I'll contact ya soon.

3. But that makes absolutely no sense at all. :U
    Viruses thrive in moist environments, so Florans and Hylotl would be hit the hardest, humans runner-up, and Avians last.

4. InfernoFiend

InfernoFiend Sake Soldier

Eh. Seeing as each race would have a different genome it would make alot of sense if it was designed to attack a certain race but it is a little unlikely when it hits anything that isn't Hylotl. And even if a virus designed to attack, lets say humans, was created it could mutate to hit other races. And while they thrive in moist environment it in no way make one race more vulnerable than others. Races that would have to deal with viruses more often would have a naturally higher immune system. It is all a point of view and opinion really.

-Edit-
    I read it was bacteria which makes it a little more unlikely. Same as before applies that it is unlikely to have something harmless to one race and deadly to all others.

5. Zionus Dalmone

Well I don't know if any other people would be included in said operation, so I'm not sure if I am running it alone or not.

As for actually finding you, what Crawzer could do is track Ollie's radio signature to her location and find her at Draco's place of operations. Crawzer has done it before with people he has made a direct radio link with ((Peeps he can whisper with IC via Radio)). Granted, this is easily counteracted by dismantling or shutting the Radio down completely, or just leaving it somewhere to throw Craw off the tracks. At that point we would have to think of another possibility.

I am all for discussing a plan here.

6. Corvus

Corvus New Member

It's a genetically engineered strand so the immune system cannot resist it.
    Hell, Tularemia already has the capability to bypass the immune system, as it starts by attacking certain types of white blood cells. I suppose it should really just depend on how people want to RP it rather than race.

7. This would be fine, but Draco would fight back and probably capture you, as well.
    The way we planned this out was for Prism to end it.

8. Zionus Dalmone

Thats fine

How I primarily imagined it was Craw would sneak into Draco's base and then get the drop on him, knocking him aside and out long enough for Craw to access the controls and release everybody from whatever tank or encasement they are in. He will probably be wearing a helmet that can filter out the pathogen. After that, as he runs to Ollie's side, Draco can get back up and attack from behind or something. A fight would start between the two ((Something a bit more serious)) but Crawzer could either A) be defeated and captured just before Prism attacks, or B) Prism leaps in to save Craw from a fatal blow, or possibly C) Where Crawzer fends Draco off, but doesn't get to deal the finishing blow or anything.

9. That's just too easy. Crawzer is inside Draco's base, where he's set up security protocols, traps, and cameras everywhere. Nothing happens that he doesn't know about.
    Crawzer would have to do quite a bit of spying before striking.

10. Zionus Dalmone

Hmmmm, well then im not completely sure at the moment as to how this is all gonna go down. I mean, Crawzer has broken into places before on his travels: Prisons, Miniknog sites, that kind of thing. However Draco's base is probably more advanced than that. Craw could always scout it out, though I think Spying might be a long shot at the moment. Would take too long, you know?
    Do you have any ideas?

11. Corvus

Corvus New Member

I have an idea.
    Maybe Crawzer just frees them and tries to get them out of there, but Prism says that he needs to stay for some unfinished business?

12. Took the words out of my mouth O_O How about...
    Crawzer waits to free them until Draco is gone for a moment, freeing them, and Draco rushes back just in time to meet Prism, who stayed.

13. Zionus Dalmone

That works as well. Perhaps I got a bit overdramatic with Craw's part.

14. Hour

Hour Dogu

-snip-
    I would like to watch OOC, I'll be invisible :B

15. Alas, it is too late :p
    Maybe we can include you in the rescue effort...?

16. Hour

Hour Dogu

Sure, but if that happened it'd be with two other Disphots, or one other, and they'd be simply looking to capture Draco for information.

17. Keep in mind that you'd fail, but as long as you're K with that, welcome!

18. Xenos

Xenos New Member

I think that it would be an interesting twist if Tide and his apprentices had to go on type of quest, delving into dark, forbidden temples on long-lost planets in order to find something that might cure the people of the pathogen or stop its spread.