1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Lk600/May Izumi, hello.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by AmyCat, Feb 18, 2014.

1. AmyCat

AmyCat New Member

Hello! Call me LK. I, hope to be, playing my beloved character 'May Izumi' when/if I get accepted. I got into Starbound on the beta release but felt I need more community action. Seeing that I am hugely dedicated when it comes to Roleplay as I am part of a SS13 heavy RP server, I thought I would look into getting involved in some more character development and relations!

I've been jumping around this forum all day after applying, getting more and more excited as I read what goes on withing the IC world! Hope to see you all soon in game and get involved <3

2. Xenos

Xenos New Member

Heh. Glad to have someone like you on the server.

Anyways, by "heavy" rp, do you mean things like T-1 RP?

3. AmyCat

AmyCat New Member

No, to be honest, its not as 'hardcore' as I want it to be. Being ss13... its hard to put a stop to the ganky, luck of who gets a hit first combat. But its more monitored on the servers and its more about character development rather than 'play to win' like the other servers. Also with the chat system, its done with more quicker or shorter posts. I was on Pure RP (Alium deathtrap) For a year untill it went south before jumping over to Aurora Station where I am part of the current community for a year and a half.

I have played Eternia online for a small while, and that was T-1 RP. I got very into it if it was not for all of my characters closest relationships die and stop playing X3
    I also do a lot of skype/steam RP with the other members of the community I'm with, just to fill in the gaps for when our Characters are not on the station. That mostly ends up in paragraphs at a time. Anyway, hope to see you in game when my app is looked over.

4. Klayrox

Klayrox New Member

Welcome aboard, m8. It's good to have more people from different timezones join. Hope you enjoy your stay.

5. AmyCat

AmyCat New Member

Thank you! Still waiting for my app to be confirmed but I look forward to playing ^-^