1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

((Violence)) HEPI VALENTANS DAY JOSH

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Kai, Feb 14, 2014.

1. Valor

Valor New Member

Sometimes I wish they would capture me. It would make things...easier.

:)

-Valor

2. Liraxus

Liraxus New Member

You...YOU STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM MY COLONY... I will gut you my own fucking ssself and let Skully eat the remains if you even DARE TO TOUCH ONE OF MY COLONISTS!!

-Sativa "Noah" Oran

3. Valor

Valor New Member

Your outbursts are only encouraging this clearly unbalanced individual to continue their random acts of excessive violence, and you'll likely bring the focus onto yourself/your colony now that you mentioned it. Not only that..but you've posted your signature as well. They now have a name.

You should probably work on creating defenses for your colony if you have not yet done so.

-Valor

4. InfernoFiend

InfernoFiend Sake Soldier

-Rachel-
    I swear to all that is holy that I will find you. And when I find you I am going to slowly inject drysap into every place I can think of. And I will torture you in ways you never thought possible. You think what you do is gruesome? You will be wishing for motherfucking mercy and death when I am done with you.

5. Liraxus

Liraxus New Member

...Fuck, I didn't think with that post, huh...

I've already ordered everyone in my colony to follow some strict rules, and I'll be working on more plans for defense soon enough.

6. Bloodrazer

Bloodrazer Son of Rakkis

Ya done goofed

7. InfernoFiend

(())

8. CouchPotato360

CouchPotato360 Last Man Standing

If ANYONE finds this bastard, I request that you come to me with him first, or at least allow me access to him. This entire incident has become personal on a level that you would not understand. Both for myself and another individual who I will not name. I'm aware that the USCM requires him for punishment, but at least let me speak to him..

9. InfernoFiend

Uh... aren't you not permitted by USCM to go behind thier backs with this kind of stuff? Isn't that considered treason? Even if this person is a sick fuck.

10. Weavle105

Weavle105 Back in Black.

Huh, this is interesting. Haven't seen a killer so open like this since that "Spark" fellow we had to deal with. We being me and my team. Welp, I shall say that this one is probably gonna end up with the killer tortured, dead, and mutilated, followed by cloning and more torture death and mutilation, and take my leave, cause this has yet to concern me or my team.

Speak, suuuuure.

11. TAP123

TAP123 New Member

[As Sai] We need to find the people who are doing this. I'm interested in starting a search party along with the USCM to put this insanity to an end.

12. CouchPotato360

I don't plan to impede our capture of him, and should we capture him then so be it.

13. Liraxus

Liraxus New Member

((OK, look, I'm sorry for bringing this up but PLEASE remove those images, just please, I feel like I'm going to throw up in real life.))

14. Venom

Venom New Member

((There's a violence tag. Don't open the thread again if it bothers you that much.))

15. Liraxus

Liraxus New Member

((OK, I'll try not to, ugh.))

16. Punished Tacc

Punished Tacc New Member

We are currently investigating the scene where we found Petal. If anyone has any information pertaining to the suspect, please come forward. You can send an anonymous message to my personal terminal.

17. Eleven

Eleven Mädchen in Uniform

"Speak"? ... Just a reminder follow the sequence of commands.
    Its not right performing punishment with your own hand. What do you think the united systems has the executive and legislative for? Perform punishment on your own would make you a criminal too.

#37 Eleven, Feb 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2014
  18. Kai

Kai hey im kai and this is jackass

(( :( sorry i'll tone down the gore next time, i just like drawing gore, and these were sloppy as frick.))

FLORAN IS HAPPY WITH RISPONS
    MORE PEPOL VOLUNTYRR

19. CouchPotato360

If I haven't made myself clear enough I apologize, I have no intentions of forwarding any punishment of my own towards this individual, but it's difficult not to at least think about doing it. I know all too well what happens when I act of my own accord, I've learnt my lesson.

20. Punished Tacc

Punished Tacc New Member

Marines, plz.