1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

[Optional] Community Mod Pack

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kazyyk, Feb 13, 2014.

1. White

White The Guy who is always working.

I agree, naturally that server stability comes before all else.

2. Silver

Silver Ain't no thing like me 'cept me.

Tell you what. If you PM me with a bunch of blocks you need and approximately how many, then place some chests in your CC building area, I'll help you fill them from SP imports to save you some time too.

3. White

White The Guy who is always working.

Thank you for the offer, but don't worry! I'll do that myself, and whip alice, xeras and heidi to help me on that. but thank you for the offer :) its appreciated.

4. Kazyyk

Kazyyk Administrator

Support for the Community Mod Pack has been dropped in light of the new update until the Mods update to match and have been verified working without issue.

5. Awe

Awe Gotta go fast!

It should be noted that the vanity pack is still updated and supported despite the rest of the mods being dropped.

6. Hawke

Hawke ACK!

It is supported by the mod's developers, NOT the server. We currently don't have any mod files on the server, so using it or any other mod's most likely gonna cause crashes.

While we can't stop you from using it, we ask that everyone refrain from using it, or any other mods, until we get everything serverside sorted out.

7. Awe

Awe Gotta go fast!

O, well, let us know when it's supported serverside then.

8. DirtyGoblin

DirtyGoblin Guest

are there any mods like creative or item spawner that work, for use in SP to get those miscellaneous odds and ends to decorate places with?

9. Silver

You'd have to check with the mod developers on that at Chucklefish's mod database.

10. DirtyGoblin

DirtyGoblin Guest

Didn't know if anyone here had spotted one already :p I found out about Creative and Yarnspinner via word of mouf, fgured I'd try here first, since I know the colony/builder types usually know of one or two to save time on big projects :D

11. Awe

Awe Gotta go fast!

the update came out today, most modmakers probably havent added the new content and updated the version yet.

12. Silver

Only client-side ones which just required a change of version number and nothing else. More complex stuff like Creative Mode, especially since now more files can be indexed from update, will likely take their time and do their due diligence testing before a release.

13. Awe

Awe Gotta go fast!

You just corrected me by telling me exactly what I already said.

14. DirtyGoblin

DirtyGoblin Guest

Thanks Fishdish :D

15. Silver

Haha, that wasn't a correction. I was just adding/expanding to what you said for the benefit of others. Sorry for that confusion.

16. Awe

Awe Gotta go fast!

o ok