1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

A new Dawn

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Ivrian, Feb 13, 2014.

Tags:
  1. November

November Previously Sermane
    Staff Member

This is Red, if you remember me madame. I would dearly love to meet you once more, on your own terms of course. Any further requests you would have, I would be glad to address them through a private message.

2. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

Floran at Tallesst Tree musst be worried then. Afraid that USCM might attack. Like a human fissherman having harpoon incasse of sshark or kraken.

3. Ivrian

Ivrian New Member

Then contact me on a private channel, Red. And I do remember you, the words said back then aren't forgotten. I considered it to be quite amusing.

4. November

November Previously Sermane
    Staff Member

I have made a much more ravishing message to you privately, as I cannot get live comms to stay reliable. I hope to hear from you soon, my alabaster angel.

5. Sollena Valentine

Sollena Valentine New Member

OI monkey keep dam filth banana peeling brain off my angle or my augmented hand be ringing you furry neck