1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Dead animals on Avalons roofs...

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Aradin Stanguit, Feb 10, 2014.

Tags:
  1. Coldmaj

Coldmaj Member

((Teleos))

ODON! IF WE KEEP DELETING EACH OTHER'S POSTS, WHAT'S THE POINT IN LEAVING A POST IN THE FIRST PLACE?!

2. ZombieKyle

ZombieKyle New Member

((Isaac DeWitt))

Well..
    I really picked a fantastic time to join Avalon..

3. Liraxus

Liraxus New Member

Well, to Avalon's credit, it's not usually this crime-ridden, I guess I'm over-reacting, but I don't plan on coming here for a while unless I'm convinced otherwise.

Shame, was really planning something nice.

-Sativa "Noah" Oran

4. Weavle105

Weavle105 Back in Black.

At simply the title of thread, I was like "Isabelle's at it again, isn't she?" but now? I'm convinced otherwise. She at least mutilates them more then just draining them and slitting whatever throats they have. Considering Avalon though, this seems like it'd be an everyday occurrence, doesn't it? I mean seriously, what other place is it strange to NOT hear at least two shots fired every twenty four hours?

#24 Weavle105, Feb 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2014
  5. InfernoFiend

InfernoFiend Sake Soldier

-Rachel-
    As long as I can still drink in the bar I could care less.... well... unless they mess with the bar.
    IN WHICH CASE THEY WILL BE DEAD BY SUNRISE!

6. Lavinda

Lavinda New Member

Well, after taking a gander on avalon's roofs once again, I found alot more blood than usual, but no corpse, there was also this black tarry stuff around. Whatever this is, I don't think it's a ritual, we might need to get someone well versed in chemistry to take a look.

7. InfernoFiend

-Rachel-
    If Inferno comes around Avalon I'll ask her, she has a Doctorate in Biochemistry.

8. InfernoFiend

-Inferno-
    I did a tox-screen and found the blood was laced with countless toxins. When I attempted further tests the blood simply evaporated. This has got to be the weirdest blood sample I have ever tested. Please keep me up to date and I will see if I can be of further use.

9. Lavinda

Lavinda New Member

That's probably what the black stuff is then. But why drain all the blood from animals if it's toxic?

10. Weavle105

Weavle105 Back in Black.

I have an idea. Perhaps an unidentified serial killer, or soon to be serial killer, has quite the experience with chemicals and what-not, and "just-so-happened" to have a personal recipe for powerful poison, which requires blood as an ingredient. Either that, or they were testing a poison out on the wildlife before moving on to people.

11. Lavinda

Lavinda New Member

Your theory doesn't make sense due to where the blood is. Nobody of that description would do something like that on a roof, that'd leave potential evidence behind. I was told that two blood bags were stolen from the hospital in Avalon, as well. Maybe we should check if the blood from those bags is the same, and someone is just playing a very distasteful prank on us all?

12. Iridium616

Iridium616 New Member

[Alice] That would be a very cruel prank. Throwing lifeforms from roofs isn't "nice"

13. Iridium616

Iridium616 New Member

[Alice] A shooting range of a crowded army could be an example. Jokes aside, yes, avalon is very weird.

14. Liraxus

Liraxus New Member

Sometimes I think thats part of the reason why everyone likes to go there so much.

-Sativa "Noah" Oran

15. Weavle105

Weavle105 Back in Black.

Ahh, yes, good point there. from my understanding though, only a recent few actually had blood, so I have a feeling that, were this true, the bodies were meant to be entirely drained of blood and left there as some sort of threat, or something to scare the locals, however, you bring up an even better point with your next line. I also wonder what type the blood that got stolen was. Perhaps they needed a specific type of blood for whatever it was that they were doing, but were using monster blood for a substitute?

16. Shadowstar

Shadowstar New Member

I find the evaporating blood interesting, especially with the mention that blood samples were stolen. What kind of blood was stolen, do you think? Could be trying to spread a sickness.

17. InfernoFiend

[​IMG]
    The blood itself evaporated upon further testing attempts leaving a large coagulation of toxins. My tests were as fruitful as they can be on such a sample. I am concerned by the motives of this person to be spreading these horrid toxins around our city. Mainly do to some of the toxins that I found in the remaining sample. I found bio-engineered toxins that the blood itself is turning into. There are few that would have access to this tech unless they stole it from a major independent lab or the USCM. That is about all I can do from here on but I hope that I was of use in this matter. I will be working in my lab until further notice. Please inform me if more incidents in my line of expertise occur. Thank you and have a pleasant evening.

18. Lavinda

Lavinda New Member

I've been doing alot of looking around, I found two empty blood bags, both O-type, I can assume these were the ones stolen from the Avalon Hospital, from the top floor. Chances are, whoever is stealing this blood is really ill, and I have come to the conclusion that the blood we keep finding belongs to them. Also, I'm pretty damn sure whoever did this just drank from the bag, it just has a tear in the side like some sort of drink pouch. ((Think about capri-suns.)) A bit strange, hm?

19. Shadowstar

Shadowstar New Member

...heh. And you all thought I was crazy about the vampires.

I dont know anything about blood type, though. Any specific race? (Doubt it since they settled on animals presumably)

You may want to be careful handling the stuff though. We dont know if you can catch the bad blood.

#39 Shadowstar, Feb 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2014
  20. Aradin Stanguit

Aradin Stanguit The Vigil's Jester

Illidan-

I have my suspicions, but I'll keep quiet for now.