1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Lilly's Words Of Day!!!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Lilligant, Feb 10, 2014.

Tags:
  1. Switchback

Switchback Iss likess fissh eyess~!

Ssharptooth remembers why likess to eat people...caussse mosst are annoying... like bird woman Sskarti.... Hs Hs Hs

-Sharptooth

2. Biscuit

Biscuit New Member

-Barbados-

@Settia
    Mom, is this what you do on Starnet? I mean, I love Lily's words of day. They're inspirational. But I bet you haven't seen that awesome Apex guy who juggled 56 bananas simultaneously, then ate all of them at once? It's going viral, has 2,000,000 views on Startube. I'm guessing you haven't. So lame >•: (

(Just kidding. Love you Mom!)

Oh right! I dunno if it's too late, but I'm Barbados. I am biologically 24 years old now, and I enjoy helping people and doing my best to be the best person I can be, both as myself and to others. I am motivated by my father, who was a great man, in his own way. He inspires me to do the best thing with my... Talents, and that's why I semi- ish enjoy Lily's show. She is very charismatic, and using it to inspire people. Thank you, Lily, for your show. You help lots of people every day.

#282 Biscuit, Feb 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2014
  3. Lilligant

Lilligant New Member

You are welcome, Friend Barbados! I enjoy helping others and I am glad that you enjoy my words! :)

4. Ness

Ness New Member

Barbados, get off StarNet! There's a lot of nasty things here I wouldn't want you to see!
    (Settia)

5. Aradin Stanguit

Aradin Stanguit The Vigil's Jester

Floran wonder what sstupid make ssprout with, musst be really sstupid to like sstupid, and ssprout must be ssuper ssstupid.

6. Ness

Ness New Member

Not here, Sapbleeder. Please.

- Settia

7. Aradin Stanguit

Sapbleeder -

Tss whatever, floran iss ssitting in rock ssick and iss bored.

8. Ness

Ness New Member

Sick? Sick with what?

-Settia

9. Aradin Stanguit

Sapbleeder -

Ssstupid monkeyss make bad clone, when do fightss in arena, make ssick from doing to much, and what mate did earlier made worse.

10. Biscuit

Biscuit New Member

-Barbados

Too late, Mom. I've seen the tortures, I've seen a lot of stuff. If anything, it's motivated me to be a better person. Besides, I'm already too far gone to be able to afford such innocence. I think we both know why.

11. Lilligant

Lilligant New Member

Today Lilly says:

My little page thing has become the place of many good conversation. This is not always good, though. You should be talking this way faces to faces or to each other in private messages. It is more good to talk in not-StarNet though. You can keep talking in here but please try to limit it more. :) Thank you StarNet Friends!

12. SirFruitcakes

SirFruitcakes New Member

Lilly, you sound like a very good person, if I wasn't so caught up in temporarily being marooned or you could also call it touring (XD), i'd visit you.

- Wynn

13. SoulBlades

SoulBlades New Member

- Firehawk

Well this just made what used to be a terrible day into a somewhat pleasant one. Thank you for making this Lily, you may have just saved my sanity.

14. Switchback

Hsss Day iss sstill terrible for ssome...

-Sharptooth

15. Kirby teh Pink

Kirby teh Pink Puts the Coo in Cool

You know, I'd probablywrite something if I wasn't currerntly full of Human medicne... kinof hard t type now. Ishould realy go to bed. -Skarti

16. Iridium616

Iridium616 New Member

-Alice-
    Oh, yeah, about that... it seems it affects avians more than humans.
    Sorry about that, yeah.

17. Switchback

Hssss...give him more....ssoo not need to hear hiss sstupid face

-Sharptooth

18. Xenos

Xenos New Member

Hrmph. So I finally know what happened to break Aiko. Damn that Firedrinker. If I see him, I'll have to....... give him a stern talking-to. Ask him why he did that. Why he thought he could do something like that. My friends are to be trifled with... but to tamper with the minds of my family is vile and disgusting. Even though I took in Aiko as a sister unofficially, I still view her as one... And I'm not going to stand by while Firedrinker still roams the galaxy without paying for his crimes
    ~Tideborn Bladefang

19. Xenos

Xenos New Member

Hey, Bro. You need to lighten up. You still got me, right? Oh, no you don't. Because you tried to kill me. Twice. Oh well. You still need to calm down. You're letting your emotions get the better of you. While I'm glad to see that you actually HAVE emotion, I'm not happy that you're showin' it like this.
    ~Blade's Edge

P.S I love this forum, Lilly! Doesn't matter how bad my day's been, I can always come here and relax. for a while at least. Just ignore my angsty brother. He's kinda pissy since he went into that coma...

20. AmyCat

AmyCat New Member

Too long without any good news. I need to see others are at least happy...