1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Lilly's Words Of Day!!!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Lilligant, Feb 10, 2014.

Tags:
  1. Aleiksei

Aleiksei New Member

braveness isn't found in muscle in arm, yung thinks. yung has seen people lift really heavy things and still run away from fight. lilly brave because not afraid to let her opinion out there, for better of everyone.

2. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

[This message is typed out.]
    Yung said this quite well.
    Yes, I do think you're brave. You're not afraid to let you opinion out in such a violent sector of the galaxy.

3. Lilligant

Lilligant New Member

I thank both of you very much for such nice words! :) It really makes me feel good to hear this.

4. Corvus

Corvus New Member

:Corvus:
    You certainly are a badass of a different type. You're not one to fight the enemy. Rather, you're a medic. You heal the weak, and that takes it's own type of bravery. I aspire to be like you these days, Lilligant.

5. Switchback

Switchback Iss likess fissh eyess~!

-Sharptooth-

Ssharptooth not ssee point of meaninglesss wordss.

but..hass read further back. People on avalon talked about burning tree? Iss home of Ssharptooth. iss home of many. Ssharptooth will kill anyone who triess to harm home. Not going to losse another one...

6. Lilligant

Lilligant New Member

Today Lilly says:

Thank you all for listening to my words and giving me such compliments. I am very grateful that there are so many good people here in this galaxy. I want to say about how I deal with strife. I always remember that when the time is bad, then that just means I am due for a time of good. Because in life goods and bads are always in the flux. It is like ocean waves. The deeper and longer your time of bad is, the bigger your time of good will be.

7. Lilligant

Lilligant New Member

That is a good way to be. Do not let anyone break your home.

8. AmyCat

AmyCat New Member

Managed to build up the courage to post, I don't really know how I should go about this so i'll just close my eyes and type. On topic to today and using the philosophy of karma, I feel that things will be much more better for me soon. After leaving my home, losing the entirety of the research crew I was with because of their own madness, escaping being killed by them using a cryopod that I am still yet to find out how long I was in, i'm still being used as the universes punching bag.

But, this must mean that soon everything is going to get better, right? Even if its something small, I will still take hold of that moment. Just wanted to share with others, as its something I've never done before.
    -May

9. Lilligant

Lilligant New Member

I am glad that you managed to post. I feel honored if my Words of Day is the first StarNet thing you've posted on. If you need someone to talk to about things, Friend May, then I will gladly help you as a shaman and friend. If you want to meet in person then I will send you the x y number thing of my ship. :D

10. AmyCat

AmyCat New Member

I think I would like that. I'm not good at talking, but it feels nice knowing someone would listen. Thank you.

11. Lilligant

Lilligant New Member

You are most of welcome! I used to not be good at talking too back in my old village but when I realized that things I thought were what others thought, I started to talk better. I even learned to stop Floran "caveman" talking. You should have seen me a month ago "Lilly wasss talk like thisss." Haha!

12. Liraxus

Liraxus New Member

Always got room in my colony for another person, if you need a place to stay.
    -Sativa "Noah" Oran

13. Lilligant

Lilligant New Member

She lives in hooman tribe Fort Mattress.

14. Liraxus

Liraxus New Member

Oh! Well then, hope she enjoys her life then!

-Sativa "Noah" Oran

15. Lilligant

Lilligant New Member

Maybe Mate Thorn and I could live in Oprotunity. I hear it is a good place.

16. Corvus

Corvus New Member

:Corvus:
    Again, your words of the day bring me hope. Thank you so much.

17. Lilligant

Lilligant New Member

You are very welcome Friend Corvus! Hehe! I remember when you were lost guest to Tallest Tree and I gave you and Friend Terra the hospitality.

18. Corvus

Corvus New Member

Yeah. Everything was simple back then.
    Maybe if we look deep, we'll find that it's always simple, if we take a moment to sit down and consider what we do have rather than what we don't.
    Love ya, Lily.
    I mean that in an entirely friendly way.

19. Chronicle

Chronicle nobody knows why he's still here

A fine meditation for today, particularly given the recent troubles in the Alpha sector. I am uncertain if your idea of positive and negative flux is entirely accurate, but I will choose to believe it is, for now. I feel it is an uplifting idea. Thank you for the unique perspective.

Regards,
    - Chronicle

20. Lilligant

Lilligant New Member

Today Lilly says:

I feel like the broken record when I say this, but I thank you all for such great support and the friendship! I want to help everyone with not being angry today. I see so many people get so much anger at others for silly little things. Whenever someone tries to give me anger, I just remind myself how silly it is and I joke the sarcasm in most cases. Sometimes I just do the laughing and walk away. Thank you all for listening to me. I appreciate it. :D