1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Lilly's Words Of Day!!!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Lilligant, Feb 10, 2014.

Tags:
  1. xShockwirex

xShockwirex New Member

I'm glad to see some of my own kind being kind and such to other races. Helps clear our bad name. Keep up the nice work.

-Unknown (Name file not recognized)

((Also, love the sig. How'd ya make those things :eek:...))

2. Lilligant

Lilligant New Member

((My friend made them for me.))

3. Lilligant

Lilligant New Member

Thank you, Friend! It warms my heart to get so many compliments!

4. EyesofMarch

EyesofMarch New Member

CONNECTION ESTABLISHED; Starnet IDENTIFICATION: haliyaoska

haliya would lik to make friends! haliya orbit Avalon rite now and not make many yet you could meet haliya?

sincerly,

haliyaoska

5. Lilligant

Lilligant New Member

Yes! I could meet Haliya! Let me tidy up ship first! ((Basically, my excuse for waiting on server to come back.))

6. EyesofMarch

EyesofMarch New Member

CONNECTION ESTABLISHED; StarNet IDENTIFICATION: haliyaoska

haliya is very exsited! haliya like to meet other florans. help haliya get better in city! very exsited to meet lily!

sincerly,

haliyaoska

7. Seedbird

Seedbird New Member

So, what's your word for today Ms. Floran?

8. Lilligant

Lilligant New Member

I already said it, silly.

9. Seedbird

Seedbird New Member

Could'ja say it again?

10. Lilligant

Lilligant New Member

I am just restating what I said:

I have been getting many messages from StarNet peoples about my Words of Day! They have all been good ones too! I would like to say thank you to every of people who read this and understand my message! It means a lot to me that people care. Anyways, today I would like to say that I have been making many of new friends lately through the StarNet and I want to tell everyone that it is a great thing to use when you use it goodly. I know that some do not want strangers to find them through the StarNet but when you are friendly and nice to the StarNet, it is nice to you. I think that people should only put the mean things from StarNet on a single site where new peoples to StarNet will not be forced to watch such meanness and be scared of the StarNet. If one wants to see mean stuff on the StarNet, then one can look in the Mean Page! :D I hope this will be done so StarNet will not look bad to people and everyone can make friends on it and have fun!

11. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

: Audio File Recieved :
    : Playing... :
    While the goal isss noble, it hass a fatal flaw. People would jusst posst mean stuff on the regular sstuff.
    : Stopping... :

12. Chronicle

Chronicle nobody knows why he's still here

I would not at all be opposed to seeing the more unpleasant aspects of the StarNet restricted to their own subdomain. That said, I doubt people will comply. It does seem like many wish for their misdeeds to be seen by the public at large, and post in general forums for that purpose.

It would be nice to stop seeing those things quite as much, though.

- Chronicle

P.S. On an off note, does the StarNet even have owners or moderators? I was under the impression it was like a hive that's been let loose by its founders.

13. Lilligant

Lilligant New Member

Today Lilly says:

In recently times, a friend (no names or gender are said so I do not embarrass my friend) from StarNet needed help from trauma event. Event made my friend doubt his or her strength and thought that he or she should be dead. I want to tell everyone that things you do in times of emergency or trauma to stay alive are never weak! You are strong for surviving such things and should be proud! Never listen to someone who says that you are weak for hiding. I hope my friend can forgive himself or herself because he or she is strong and deserves knowledge that strength is in his or her heart!

14. Liraxus

Liraxus New Member

Strength doesn't come from how deep you can drive a spear, it comes from who you are as a person, I can barely lift a heavy box or even taking a proper sword swipe, but I feel strong as long as I have my colonists safely here with me to support me, especially since I've been going through a lot of shit lately.

Makes you want to go another day, ya know?

-Sativa "Noah" Oran

15. Ness

Ness New Member

I know that feeling -exactly-.
    -Settia

16. Aradin Stanguit

Aradin Stanguit The Vigil's Jester

Sapbleeder -

Floran another day because need more thingsss to sstab.

17. Lilligant

Lilligant New Member

I hope my words helped all the friends I have talked to in recent times about struggles they have.

18. Lilligant

Lilligant New Member

Today Lilly says:

I love how so many peoples enjoy reading this thingy and it warms my heart that so many think the same things I do. I want to say that people need to stop doing the stare-o-type to people because of one idiot. Never let a single thing define a whole race. Not all fish are tricky magic men, not all birdmans like Big Bird in Sky, not all monkeymans like Big Monkeyman on TV-Screen, not all hoomans like USCM, and not all florans like stabbing. I have question though. How come more people do not make thing like I did and tell everyone message of thinking before stabbing and understanding other races?

19. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

[The message is typed out.]
    Not everyone is as brave as you are, Lilly. Your words of peace and such can cause some to become angry. Keep going on with your words of the day. Makes me feel good to know that there are other Floran out there that share my views.

20. Lilligant

Lilligant New Member

Do you really think I am brave for my words of day?