1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Aleiksei's art

Discussion in 'Art & Graphics' started by Aleiksei, Feb 10, 2014.

1. Ivrian

Ivrian New Member

Oh my god, that picture is amazing. Just noticed it now. *slaps self*

2. Jay

Jay New Member

Okay... hm. It makes me wonder if there's just issues with the Intuos drivers, my current tablet is an Intuos 3. I'm starting to wonder if support for them is just... fizzling out, because I've been having weird issues with mine on and off for years. I've had some of the same issues you've described (sudden drop of pressure sensitivity, tablet turning off/becoming unrecognized). Mine actually doesn't work on startup at all now that I've upgraded to Windows 7, and only functions after a hibernation... but only on my computer.

Something I discovered while I was running XP was that if you turn off automatic Windows Updates when your tablet is functioning properly, sometimes you can just cruise in that golden period for a while. Sometimes it seemed like updates screw things up. But I'm honestly baffled. Thanks for the report, though, it's good to know I'm not the only one that has a temperamental tablet. Really starting to think it might just be older intuos models. :(

3. Aleiksei

Aleiksei New Member

It might seem like it yeah, I've tried everything I could, and the worse being, I once plugged the table and installed the drivers on my friend's computer, who has a cracked vista, and it worked perfectly. I'm thinking there are some setups that are perfect and wacom just expects you to keep up by buying and buying every new generation, in an apple-like fashion lmao. I ain't about that life.

It's really upsetting when you're all dandy and joyful and you're like "oh I'm gonna draw something" and the tablet is being a literal bUTT RHGHRNRN

4. Kai

Kai hey im kai and this is jackass

from what i've found in my problem, my wacom is an odd localized version, so the drivers are COMPLETELY DIFFERENT, and i had to search by model number instead of model name, at the right site.
    i've been using the wrong driver all this time.

5. Jay

Jay New Member

omg I know those feels all too well. It's one of the most frustrating things in the world. TD! Model number? I'm curious about this fix.

Also dude so sorry for derailing your thread to talk about tablets, we could take this to a conversation if you want. Really sorry about that.

6. Kai

Kai hey im kai and this is jackass

Wacom Bamboo Capture CTH-470. Weird model.
    And yeah, derailin stops now!

7. Aleiksei

Aleiksei New Member

I don't mind the derail, my tablet being a huge bork is annoying :C

8. ThrillexDeMan

ThrillexDeMan New Member

I am new and happy to be here I just started today and I love your art Jay

9. Aleiksei

Aleiksei New Member

hi i drew astora for astora because astora my favorite jolly brocooperation knight

[​IMG]

praise the sun 3 times a day and look at it straight in the eyes

10. Chronicle

Chronicle nobody knows why he's still here

ahhhhhHHHHHH Aleikseihasanartthread!

(I only just found out you could draw last week and thought it was awesome, so this thrills me.)

much crisp, so smooth

11. Aleiksei

Aleiksei New Member

yes maybe I should post all the stuff ive posted in other threads so far cause this thread has been inactive for a long time so here's flamesinger's journal

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

if you thought it was nice sorry flame is dead now no more sketches

and here's the yung drawing of paranoid drugged up alone and suffering emo yung

[​IMG]

and heres the fucking babies that wouldnt wear masks when blowing up a prison:

[​IMG]
    2 lil matthew faces, matthew, mark, quinn aND THE HANDSOME AND INCREDIBLE BRUCE DAX

12. Dreganius

Dreganius Dearly Departed

Mate. I love ya mate. Jus' puttin' that out there.

Mate.

13. Aleiksei

Aleiksei New Member

[​IMG]

14. Pixel

Pixel Captain Amurica

Those shades though

15. Dingbat

Dingbat Strange Quark

SCREECHES. that is some mighty fine art.