1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

HEY SSSCUM LOOK.avi

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Kai, Feb 9, 2014.

Tags:
  1. Jay

Jay New Member

Hey, you fucking floran, did this girl commit any crimes against your culture? Like, I don't know, "liking classical music"? That's apparently enough to put it outside of the jurisdiction of the USMC, so don't worry, YOU'RE GOOD!

Edit postmarked 4:55PM:

SEE? Any of this, punishable by death! USMC APPROVED.

2. The Grand Mugwump

(( as Waterswimmer ))

I fail to see why I would be complaining about a military which is willing to risk itself for our sakes. Instead, we have one which plays petty power games of jurisdiction and protectorates. The Florans want to kill us and will come up with whatever rules suit their reasoning for doing so.

3. Demonic

Demonic New Member

ssstupid birdman sssounds butthurt by floran culture and lawsss

4. Sen

Sen Guest

floran think false floran tribe would rather sex fish than kill

floran hear tallest tree false tribe has fish slut there right now, floran go and stab

5. Punished Tacc

Punished Tacc New Member

(( I won't post anymore in this thread, since IC Ashe wouldn't and can't use proxxy apparently. But yeah, just saw this and am trying to figure out just what is happening. We should stop using this thread for anything but that))

6. Punished Tacc

Punished Tacc New Member

(( High Treason is often an executable offence though ))

*A Comptroller downloads the file and runs an exhaustive scan, luckily he is experienced and is relatively unphazed by the gruesome torture he witnesses *

7. Hawke

Hawke ACK!

((Notice how Jay's post is missing double parens?
    That means she is in character; If you -or anyone else- want to argue an IC point, do so IC as well or seek clarification in PMs.))

8. TAP123

TAP123 New Member

[Erik] I'm not going to stand for this. Hey Floran, if you really are a winner and the best, how about you send me your coordinates personally? Refusing to and hiding behind starnet only shows how weak you really are.

9. DirtyGoblin

DirtyGoblin Guest

The USMC is not the police force of the entire galaxy. If such were the case, and weaker colonies like Tallest Tree submitted to United Systems Law, the galaxy would be a safer, more civil place. However, such is not the case. What happenned may be tragic. But as a socereign colony, Tallest Tree was within its rights as a colony to administer and carry out its own brand of law.

10. InfernoFiend

InfernoFiend Sake Soldier

[​IMG]
    Well... I have hired some Mercs for the head of this Floran or for them to be brought to me alive. Lets hope my men get them first. I have some torture of my own to dish out. But if I find them before my Mercs or the USCM I will personally give this floran the slowest and most painful death I can possible imagine for doing something like this to an innocent person. On that note I will continue my search as I hope others are as well.

11. DirtyGoblin

DirtyGoblin Guest

Remember the actions of armed civilians within USCM space is not exempt from USCM law. Regardless of title (Mercenary, Security, Space Mall Cop, Gardener) any actions that lead to the death of an individual within USCM space will be investigayed fully. Amateurs and Vigilantes hold no lawful jurisdiction in USCM space. This includes the Darkstar Mall Cops.
    -Ensign Hollow, United Systems Navy.

12. Sen

Sen Guest

all space is floran space

floran law is uscm must be stabbed

13. Natasha

Natasha New Member

Natasha Will rip this savage floran in half for ssick dissplay like this... USCM can talk and call names but ssomthing must be done.

14. Shadow_vulpse

Shadow_vulpse New Member

I'm with you Natasha. And sitting here, is not doing anything. Been awhile sense I hunted a floran.

15. Punished Tacc

Punished Tacc New Member

If you do conduct your own investigation, I ask you submit all findings to the USCM. This is a dangerous individual, and we have a right to avenge our sister-in-arms. Who by the way has been treated for her wounds and will make a full recovery.

Any and all who have any information will receive a reward for bringing their findings forward.

16. Kai

Kai hey im kai and this is jackass

[[the floran]]
    LOL LOOK AT EVERYONE WETTING SSSELF BECAUSSSE THISSS
    TALK THING NOT RELATED TO LADY
    FLORAN UPSSSET THAT DUMB SSSCUM LADY AND DUMB SSSCUM LADY DAD SAVED

FLORAN WILL WIN!!!

FLORAN LAUGH PEOPLE ATTACKED OTHER FLORAN
    FLORAN SSSO HAPPY!!!

:]]]]] GOOD LUCK SSSCUM

17. Kai

Kai hey im kai and this is jackass

((also, to answer questions and other stuff:
    thank you, i actually love drawing blood and guts
    and it's a distorted, high pitched voice. most probably warped and modified
    the only useful thing as evidence you see is that the weapon used was a cheap, shoddy, rusty blade))

18. Pixel

Pixel Captain Amurica

No, the floran is to be brought to me and Scheffler. No one fucks with my marines.

19. Leschinsky

Leschinsky Bohemic Tendencies

*the post links to an audio file*
    -eckin' thing doesn't work in two seconds, it's going in the shit-tank...
    There... *ahem*
    I'm recording this, as I'm shaking too much to type this; to the pathetic monster that did this, I'm going to tell a little story... *deep breath*
    A little, unknown, unimportant Floran thinks it'll be fun to torture a human girl and kill her father...
    It... WaS...WRONG- *pc slammed once against a hollow metal wall; voice sounds distant*
    YOU FECKING LITTLE ROTTED SHIT; IF YOuuu THOUGHT FOR ONE SECOND YOU'D GET TO SKIP AWAY ON THIS, YOU ARE BLIND ON ALL SIDES- YOOOUuuuuuu Just signed your life over... *flicking of lighter, some rattling as the pc is picked back up off the ground*
    YOuuuuu signed your pathetic, fleeting life over, scrum-sucker; to me, to Joshua, to Alllll the folks that care about those two pe-....... Graaaahhhhh PEOPLE YOU FETID FECKING BASTARD THE REST OF YOUR EXISTENCE IS SCHEDULED; HERE'S THE PLANNER
    ONE; WE FIND YOU SOON
    TWO: YOU HURT
    THREE: YOU KEEP HURTING
    FOUR: YOU KEEP HURTING UNTIL WE DECIDE TO SHOW YOUR DIMWITTED MIND SOME MERCY AND STABBY STAB YOU IN THE SKULL
    *sizzling of smoke burning out*
    I forget a name, but I never forget a favor, or the people who give them.
    I never forget a harm against my friends, or the fools who give them...
    *silence, then an oil barrel being kicked over*
    AN ETERNITY; A LONG FECKING TIME
    THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF PAIN CAN MAKE A MOMENT FEEL LIKE AN ETERNITY
    THE REST OF YOUR LIFE IS GOING TO BE ALOT OF MOMENTS, EACH ONE A NEW LIFETIME OF PAIN YOU NEVER THOUGHT POSSIBLE.
    AND
    IT
    WILL
    ONLY
    KEEP
    GETTING
    WORSE
    *comms jingling in distant background*
    ...Sleep with both eyes open, skeeze-bag.
    *audio clip ends*

20. Nero

Nero New Member

Distasteful. If anyone finds the girl they can take her to my clinic in Tallest Tree. No harm will come to her there.