1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Any and all bounty hunters are requested. -LARGE REWARD-

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Serena's Pikachu, Feb 5, 2014.

Tags:
  1. Nero

Nero New Member

Cloning stations generally serve more than one client. The destruction of one would likely consist of the murder of several innocents.

2. Demonic

Demonic New Member

too bad female is too weak to kill target herself, could save lots of money

3. Serena's Pikachu

Serena's Pikachu New Member

I would prefer you do not post. If you seek to join on the hunt or not, i do not care for your opinion and or judgement in the matter. Thank you.

4. Lilligant

Lilligant New Member

-Blue Sun-
    Hey! Jack and I need money! The Great Blue Sun and her sidekick, Jack will kick this guy's ass for you!

5. Serena's Pikachu

You are the hunter, your actions are not of my own. I simply am paying you for removal of my target. Though it may be seen as unethical to some, I personally pay no mind to them.

6. Pidgeons

Pidgeons New Member

(Albert) To be fair, you and your DREADFUL fanatic-sister, Kyana, killed JT. So "In cold blood" isn't entirely accurate.

7. Serena's Pikachu

Please do refrain from posting unless you are taking this job. People have reasons outside of your simple minded thought processes.

8. Nero

Nero New Member

The hunter's actions are yours in the same way the weapon's action is the wielder's. I don't care if you wish to hire bounty hunters, but consider it a bit of friendly advice when I tell you that any collateral damage caused by your hunters will draw the ire of those affected on to yourself.

9. Serena's Pikachu

Fair enough, Though Take into account your actions are your own, Should you cause collateral damage Request of compensation will be sent to you.

10. Nero

Nero New Member

I don't plan on causing any collateral damage if I do the job, but let me know how your bill sticking is met by other hunters.

11. TAP123

TAP123 New Member

((OOC info, please don't take this into account, I don't believe Albert learned about the full details of JT's death ICly....)

12. Lilligant

Lilligant New Member

-Kynana-
    You spelled my name wrong, idiot. Also, I'm not her sister. Your little comment is quite pathetic. Much like you, you insignificant worm writhing in a pit of your own filth. :)

13. Aleiksei

Aleiksei New Member

all yung learn on here is that randal dead and makes yung unhappy because cannot mock and ridicule randal anymore

fcking loser randal why did u die

now who yung make fun of

who else destroys own home stupidly

fcking dweeb

14. TAP123

TAP123 New Member

[Erik, using a random IP* in some sector of space] Yung.... wait, you must be that human 'Floran'. You have no room to talk. None of your people have room to talk. Randal didn't deserve this. He didn't deserve to have his name tossed around by a bunch of hypocritical shit talkers on Starnet. And this bounty. I had it coming. I killed Randal. I didn't expect him to die but I pulled the trigger. I'm not going to beg for mercy or forgiveness. If you hunters want to come and screw up my life, then do so. No more threats or badass claims. Just don't expect me to make this easy.

15. Serena's Pikachu

I'd love to hear you speak with his chair crushing your head, simple minded, uneducated, wanna be flower ill see you in hell.

16. Serena's Pikachu

A simple few words for you, good luck.

17. Aleiksei

Aleiksei New Member

yung not floran why say yung floran, yung has no people either is person talking about yung skin color? his people fine, what is even on about, yung doesnt want to hear about that

bounty placer easily mad makes yung laugh really hard too bad cant hear because starnet just words no sound :^)

18. Mitzi the Floran

Mitzi the Floran Sufferer of Prawnsequences

Or you could turn yourself in.
    If you're already tried and found guilty of a crime someone cannot put a bounty on you for that crime, because you're already being punished for it. So you by definition might get to live the rest of your years out in a prison cell with a chance at parole, or bounty hunters could chase you to the ends of the universe trying to end your life in the most painful way possible. It's your decision.

19. Serena's Pikachu

You dont even understand terminology, learn basics before attempting a come back, you as well are hiding behind words, so you have no room yourself to speak. I cant help but see a pitiful "warrior" on starnet flaunting his false sense of power, that being said! please go back to playing with your sticks and stones, tribal.

20. Narfball

Narfball narfball

(( Posted by Misfit! ))
    pls stop fiting
    is jus bonty

lov ~mifthsut