1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Habitation Requests (With fillout form)

Discussion in 'Refract Valley' started by MaximumRose, Nov 12, 2016.

1. Clockai Pyrosik

Clockai Pyrosik New Member

Will do pal.
    ~Tsubasa

2. Doomdesire911

Doomdesire911 New Member

Name: Nathos Lumvana Kisaro
    *Race: Avian
    **Specialties: Starmapping, Combat
    Favorite Color(s): Yellow, Orange, Red, Gold
    **Schooling: Graduated Star Prophet
    Children: None
    Relationship Status: Not Eligible for Marriage based on Occupation
    Home World: Coronae Rift VI
    Current home location: N/a
    Medical History: None
    Special Needs: None
    Criminal History: None

3. MaximumRose

MaximumRose Member

Hi there, this is Raybina Primfeather. Can I get some elaboration on that occupation comment?

4. Doomdesire911

Doomdesire911 New Member

Ah yes, I forgot to mention in the application, I also make wooden furniture. This is a small sample of my work here: View attachment 4531

The room I am standing in presently in the image shows a couple of crafts I made. A comfortable wooden bed, a plush Armchair, stuffed with molted feathers, a fishtank, and a wooden bookcase. I also do more elegant avian furniture out of an antique desert wood and/or sandstone.

5. Doomdesire911

Doomdesire911 New Member

View attachment 4532
    My more ornate works are in this room, the antique wood furniture and some mediocre tapestries. Not as good at making those.

6. MaximumRose

MaximumRose Member

This is Raybina again. I'm interested in you working in the Valley, but I need my question answered. I'm not a fan of caginess.

7. Doomdesire911

Doomdesire911 New Member

I currently have another pending job opportunity, but am looking for something that pays a little better. Furniture business will keep me sustained longer than being a mercenary.

8. MaximumRose

MaximumRose Member

And that stops you from building a relationship because...?

9. Doomdesire911

Doomdesire911 New Member

Oh I am also a Star prophet
    I cannot have a family based on religious aspects of that

10. MaximumRose

MaximumRose Member

You can come into the Center for an interview, but know that without further elaboration you aren't going to be approved. I hate hinted secrets.

11. Doomdesire911

Doomdesire911 New Member

Gladly understood.

12. MaximumRose

MaximumRose Member

This is Mairi. Clothes for you. Come back.

13. Birds

Birds Not Stanley

Name: Robin
    Race: Human
    Specialties: Good at coming up with ideas.
    Favorite Color(s): Green, Teal, Purple
    Schooling: High School Education
    Relationship Status: (Don't know why this is important.) Single
    Home World: Rather not say.
    Current home location: Station Caelestis.
    Medical History: None
    Criminal History: Multiple infractions and misdemeanors. Only charged with two serious felonies including arson and assault (more explanation with interview, if provided the opportunity).

14. MaximumRose

MaximumRose Member

Hi there! This is Raybina Primfeather. Your relationship status is important because we need to know how many people will be utilizing your living space so that we can tailor it to you needs! We'd love to have an interview, I'm about to go look at your work request now.

15. MaximumRose

MaximumRose Member

Hello, this is Raybina Primfeather. I've removed a post that was here. Thank you, have a nice day.

16. Hatman

Hatman New Member

Name: Carter Tessel
    *Race: Human
    **Specialties: If you mean 'specialities' as in for employment, then please look to my enforcer application for reference.
    Favorite Color(s): Lime Green
    **Schooling: High School Diploma
    Relationship Status: Single
    Home World: Valentine
    Current home location: A spaceship orbiting around a planet.
    Medical History: I was shot once in the torso and back-stabbed in the shoulder. Those have healed for the most part.
    Criminal History: None

17. MaximumRose

MaximumRose Member

This is Raybina Primfeather, come on down tomorrow and let's have an interview!

18. TrashHound

Name: "Captain Lane"
    *Race: Human
    **Specialties: Lots of things, yet nothing useful
    Favorite Color(s): Purple
    **Schooling: High school
    Relationship Status: Lonely
    Home World: Mars
    Current home location: Camp in the middle of nowhere
    Medical History: Vision problems related to past head injury
    Special Needs: A social life
    Criminal History: Vandalism, False application, Disturbing the peace, Illegal use of explosives (They were fireworks for petes sake!) probably other things I don't know about and being an all around menace to society

Note: I was told to fill this out by Zephyr as a request to be unbanned from Refract. Koshka and Luis also agreed to vouch for me, if need be.

19. MaximumRose

MaximumRose Member

I've heard about you, young man. You've been unbanned but you must come down and meet with me, and that ban may be put back in place at my discretion.

-Raybina Primfeather

20. Amethyst

Amethyst Birdiest Bird to Ever Say Words

Name: Ametzl "Amethyst" Skywings [anglicised]
    *Race: Avian
    **Specialties: Geographical and cultural studies, diplomatic and political relations
    Favorite Color(s): Blue, purple
    **Schooling: Formal doctorate in Social Geography (University of New Vaduz), as well as another honorary degree for nonfiction works (Monterey Memorial School); Master's degree in Professional Writing (University of New Vaduz)
    Relationship Status: Open
    Home World: N/A
    Current home location: Wherever my ship may be
    Medical History: Nothing notable
    Special Needs: N/A
    Criminal History: N/A

Greetings. I'm applying today for housing. While, ideally, I would like a more permanent settlement, I'll be happy to accept a more temporary solution as well. I suppose I should describe myself, then, and what could make me a suitable candidate for housing.

I've always been a bit of a traveler even since I was young. Though those years were admittedly a blur, I at least remember being accepted into New Vaduz after accomplishing whatever forms of education I could among my travels. From there, I built upon my experiences traveling by enrolling into geographical studies, as well as writing studies so as to properly document findings and travels. While there, I introduced myself to a group of students in similar fields, some more specialized than mine; our group became compromised of political majors, urban theorists, planetary study graduates, and more. Upon completing our respective degrees, we embarked and collaborated data together, utilizing various connections we had to peer review various documents we had drafted. After building credibility this way, we soon adopted findings into a textbook of our own, creating a series of textbooks noted for a unique blend of perspectives that only broadened as our contacts increased in number.

As a result - and admittedly, perhaps as a strive for attention - Monterey Memorial issued honorary Doctorates to the core authors as well for works in writing. Whatever their motivation, this at least allows me to claim ownership to dual PhD's, even if the degrees come from a narrow field of study.

I realize that my work is non-labor and focuses on studies away from planet. However, I am willing to move printing operations to the Valley for tax and job purposes, or alternatively commission local factories to print, if possible.

Thank you in advanced for the consideration. More personal details could be given in person, if deemed necessary. I look forward to hearing back!
    -Ametzl