1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Uh, hello everybody!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Stickbloo, Jun 23, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Stickbloo

Stickbloo New Member

I didn't see the Introductions section of the forums until a few days after I was registered, but it's better late than never! I'm Stickbloo - new to the Starbound Roleplay community and honestly rather anxious to get started.

I've had a long past with roleplaying - games, Skype, Tumblr, a few scattered forum posts, and most recently Dungeons and Dragons over the past four years or so (along with other tabletop games). I've always enjoyed writing and developing characters, especially through interaction with other people, so I'm excited to see where this server will take me.

I've got a character ready and I've been whitelisted on the server, though I'm still reading through some guides and making sure I'm familiar with the rules. If any of you want to link some guides I may have missed by chance, I would appreciate it. I'll be kicking off my character's journey soon! See you all on the server.

2. Revenant

Revenant New Member

Let me, mister skeltal be the first to say hello and welcome.
    Be sure to enlist for the skeleton war.

1 person likes this.
  3. rainy

rainy contains rain

Do not listen to skeleton man. Hello there and do not enlist in the skeleton war!

1 person likes this.
  4. Kazyyk

Kazyyk Administrator

Hello, new person! I rarely visit, but I decided to say hello to you.

1 person likes this.
  5. Revenant

Revenant New Member

listen here ive got a bone to pick with you

6. rainy

rainy contains rain

oh my do you now? that tickles my funny bone!