1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

[Broadcast] The Allied Sectorial Front has been formed.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pie4Pigs, May 27, 2016.

1. Pie4Pigs

Pie4Pigs Bleach Connoisseur

[​IMG]

The video starts instantly. For a video from the frontier, it’s quality is unusually crisp and the lighting spot-on. A glitch with a shapely headpiece keeps their optics fixed on the camera, a window showcasing an expanse of outer space behind him. Despite his race, he speaks with a fair amount of expression.

“Intense concern. I will skip the pleasantries. Our sector has fallen to criminals and thugs over the years. The majority of government officials have given up on their people.” He pauses dramatically, with an intake of air through his ventilation chamber. “Over the past week, savage florans have murdered and stolen from the beautiful populace; a brutally slaughtered hylotl and a mindlessly violent terrorist attack, days apart. Anyone who draws light to this pattern of savagery is labeled 'racist' and dismissed as ignorant. Agaran are sprouting up without proper government precautions to prevent their arrival. We are failing at an alarming rate, and if we continue to sit back and do nothing, there will be nothing left of our beautiful sector but dust.

Humbled. It is my deepest pleasure to announce to you, citizens of the Council Space Frontier, our newest plan to reclaim what has been lost. Trust in us. We are the Allied Sectorial Front.”

If you were to listen carefully, you’d hear some shuffling behind the camera. He isn’t alone in there.

“Clarification. I am known as Admiral Pinner Slotsky. I have gathered a team of professionals, each deeply invested in our cause. Soldiers, programmers, doctors… some of the finest men and women that the galaxy has to offer. I have been very careful with my selection; I assure you, these are ‘professionals’ in the literal sense. We are not another team of rag-tag thugs looking for a paycheck. We have a beautiful vision for the Council Space Frontier, and we WILL make it a reality, no matter the cost. To ensure your trust, I have attached a list of credentials for a few of our members.

Eager. We look forward to developing a beautiful, co-dependant relationship with our fellow citizens. We would be thrilled if owners of businesses and small splinter groups were to keep in touch with us, and at these early stages of our development, donations are more than appreciated. Colony owners and politicians, your cooperation and involvement are encouraged. If you have no interest in a partnership, we assure you that this will change in time. You are too valuable an asset for us to let you slip away.

Culture? Technological advancement? Trust in our peers? Soon, this sector will know these things again. Have faith, beautiful Frontier vagabonds. Together, we will take back what is rightfully ours. For the first time in years, we will taste success.”

He offers the viewer a stiff salute, and the video ends.

Linked is a short list of unnamed employees that has been uploaded and verified by a fairly trusted Starnet site; Soldiers with thorough combat training, a Medic with a verified PHD, a small team of programmers with a fair amount of experience in their fields, a scientist, a drone operator, and a few other miscellaneous roles that aren’t quite as thoroughly explained. Presumably, some people were left out of the list. They seem to be fairly well-funded in terms of equipment, though it doesn’t say what kind they’re using or exactly how much they’ve invested.

Below that, a link to a reputable Starnet donation site is attached. It clarifies that money primarily goes to “defensive arms”, ship fuel, and payment of employees.

A bit further down is a form that can be completed and sent as a job application. Their expectations seem rather high, however. There is also a form that allows you to contact the group for business purposes.

#1 Pie4Pigs, May 27, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2016
    6 people like this.
  2. Alaystus

Alaystus Resident Art Bum
    Staff Member

dallasprofile.png

This looks completely legit, and not threatening at all. Two thumbs up.

3. NovaZenk

NovaZenk New Member

For some reason I doubt these guys.

--Skotla

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can sympathize with the words you have put forth here, friend.

Burn the Florans.

1 person likes this.
  5. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

'too valuable of an asset to let you slip away'

that's an awfully nice way to say 'we'll lean on you more and more till you give in to supporting us'

but lemme ask the million pixel question
    what are your thoughts on the avian religion problem happening in the sector?

- blackbeak573

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BURN THE FLORANS.

3 people like this.
  7. Alaystus

Staff Member

dallasprofile.png

that's an awfully nice way of trying to discredit just about any organization

but lemme ask the fourteen quadrillion pixel chit question

what are your thoughts about the race-wide persecution of the entire apex population?

8. Doctor Frohman

is there race-wide persecution of them?
    they just seem to be apes who do their own thing and don't really come out here very often
    - blackbeak573

9. Alaystus

Staff Member

10. Doctor Frohman

11. Alaystus

Staff Member

dallasprofile.png

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. Doctor Frohman

isn't thay propaganda from their own government?
    - blackbeak573

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Floran species is a threat to the galaxy.

Burn the Florans.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What about the Avian who recently lost majority limbs? What'll you do about that?
    I blame the Florans.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

THE RECENT ATTACK ON UPSIDE WAS AN ATROCITY

THE FLORAN MENACE MUST BE STOPPED