1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Talekas Quick Reaction Force Recruiting

Discussion in 'Market and Trade' started by EyesofMarch, May 20, 2016.

1. EyesofMarch

EyesofMarch New Member

[​IMG]

ATTENTION THOSE INTERESTED:

Are you seeking to improve your way of life? To ensure your colony and your fellow colonists remain safe in the light of the threat of raiders, the dangers of the frontier, and the great unknowns of space?

We are currently accepting new recruits for our upcoming basic training session. We are looking for healthy males or females of all species except for those of Floran descent. Your duties will include combat related roles against hostile threats to colonial safety, assisting in the removal of biological contaminants, assisting the injured and sick, providing food and water to lacking settlements, and acting as officers and as training staff to colonial militias.

Your job will not be easy, but through your hard work and sacrifice, you will make your home safer, and your friends and family will sleep easier at night knowing you are their protector.

TQRF Recruiting Page Link
    Applications and more information are on the Talekas Quick Reaction Force page.

2. EyesofMarch

EyesofMarch New Member

The TQRF will provide support to all species, including Florans. However, in the past I have hired Florans for important positions in security, civilized ones, and they were quick to turn on myself and my staff depending on the circumstances. I do not have good experience with Florans and, thus, at this time I have decided not to recruit any. It does not reflect the ideals of my team, only myself and my experiences. Nobody here is a close minded racist. Saying they are is close minded in itself.

The galaxy is not a warm place ma'am. I'm not here to be politically correct, I'm here to ensure my team operates to its fullest extent under my command.

The TQRF will always help those in need, just like a doctor should help anyone in need. Regardless of their beliefs or operational perimeters.

If you have any more questions, please contact myself personally. Otherwise, feel free to issue an application for the TQRF.

3. EyesofMarch

EyesofMarch New Member

These posts have been deleted by the administrator of the thread.

4. EyesofMarch

EyesofMarch New Member

ATTENTION ALL APPLICANTS:

Training will begin in TWO WEEKS. A specific date will be announced as time progresses, however, we are expecting TRAINING-DAY ZERO to begin on the weekend. Training will be two weeks long and, thus, you will be required to pack enough toiletries and spare clothes for such time. You will not bring weapons, personal equipment, or anything of the like, as you will be issued standard issue gear at the time of your arrival.

You will be yelled at. Screamed at. You will be pushed to your limits. This a professional military and humanitarian organization, and it is not for the feignt of heart.

On the day of TD-0, you will arrive to the Upside Teleport Bay with your SINGLE duffelbag and medical documents and IDs before being transported.

Please keep attention to this thread for further updates.

_______________________________________________________________________________

(( Icly, the training will be two weeks. However, OOCly, the training will consist of a few hours, possibly over the course of two days if it ends up taking too long. However, I will attempt by best to consolidate it into a single rp session to make things easier. ))

5. Kirby teh Pink

Kirby teh Pink Puts the Coo in Cool

From experience, anything human-run usually turns out to be primarily the former and rarely the latter. They may claim otherwise, but the bizarre human worship of firearms always seems to win out in the end.

~Skarti