1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Camtick's quest for humanity.

Discussion in 'Roleplay Planning' started by Orenten, May 9, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Orenten

Orenten New Member

I have recently made Camtick in continuation of my interest of emotion and psychology as a blank slate of sorts, a learning robotic being that wants to be a as humanoid as possible with emotion and expression. My beginning goal to to subjugate her to many people and have her ask seeming meaningless questions or participate in odd conversations to help her gain an understanding of "humanity", and to also give her a quirky air. My end goal however is extremely ambitious, something I have extremely high hopes for, yet will need to overcome large barriers to this goal.
    I want to make Camtick human.
    *He gets the fire extinguisher ready for flamers.*
    It's seemingly impossible, and I don't blame people for thinking so. It's near impossible, and my inspiration comes from a game and a movie, Soma by Frictional Gaming, and James Cameron's- Avatar. This is going to be a roleplay that will require a LOT of things to be complete before this becomes the final goal is met, and even then there is going to be EXTREME drawbacks upon reaching this goal.

I hope people will support this idea, and maybe even take part in it.

1 person likes this.
  2. Caws

Caws birb

Interesting. A glitch trying to reach a point where they act and feel human. I dig it, if you can do it right.

1 person likes this.
  3. Orenten

Orenten New Member

*Downloads Humanity.exe* *Sounds of dialup.*

4. JohnShadow

JohnShadow "Now you're all alone, little Caroline."

Nice idea, also Soma is 2spoky5m3

5. Edward_Norton

Edward_Norton New Member

Neat.

6. GuardianPotato

GuardianPotato New Member

Huh, I've already had an interaction with her. I think it's a really nice goal, and it might even be possible after enough time. Hope to run into her again.

7. Awe

Awe Gotta go fast!

Yo gurl get dat KuroRP gurl learn to kill a man with your own two hands gurl yeeeehhh gurl