1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

The Grand Tournament

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DeltaV, Jan 15, 2016.

Tags:
  1. DeltaV

DeltaV New Member

[​IMG]
    The Grand Tournament

Come one, come all, to the Grand Tournament of Ragnarok! Display your martial skills in a tourney unlike any ever seen in this sector and beyond, or watch comfortably from the stands with a haunch of mutton and a flagon of ale!

Yes, you heard correctly. At an as-yet-undetermined date in the near future, the planet Ranarok shall be hosting a tournament unlike any ever before seen. Any man or woman, be they knight or knave, may attempt to win glory for themselves by proving their valor in one of many duels, with the chance to rise to the top and win the champion's purse!

The tournament shall be divided into two parts. In the first, the Knights of Ragnarok shall display their great prowess and skill at arms with duels against one another. The second bracket of duels shall consist of newcomers as well as those knights and squires that have been defeated in the first section. When two victors have been found, they shall duel one another, and the very planet shall ring with the name of the Champion of the Arena!

In addition, the tournament will feature an archery contest and ((ooc: maybe)) a great ((pvp, with provided low-tier weapons and armor) melee.

Keep vigilant for announcements of the time of the tournament and a listing of champions' prizes! In the meantime, you may sign up by responding to this announcement with your name and a means of contact.

-Ironbeep

92 people like this.
  2. Khaltor

Khaltor Lore Master

Floran will partake and win much glory! Yess!
    Floran iss Nightsshade, can contact via radio, like alwayss.

-Nightshade

3. Havel

Havel New Member

I will gladly watch from a far while you beat yourselves to near death, for honor and glory!

- Kalidasa

4. Khaltor

Khaltor Lore Master

Knight ssaid thosse who wanted to partake could ansswer here, not sspectator coward perssonss who iss mockingss...

-Nightshade

5. Havel

Havel New Member

I deeply apologize for my lack of attention, plant-man! Of course it was no mockery, isn't there honor in killing or dying in a championship? Maybe I got the whole deal wrong.

- Kalidasa

6. Khaltor

Khaltor Lore Master

Perhapss Floran doessn't get ssarcassm yetss...

-Nightshade