1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Olympus - Hiring Scrappers and Transport

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Shag, Dec 31, 2015.

1. Shag

Shag High Impact Sexual Implications

As quite a few of you may know, the old CEO of Triton Enterprises is currently away on business in the Core Worlds of Council Space, further expanding Triton's business. However, after a long time of neglect and lack of maintenance the colony of Olympus, in which TE was based in and ran, has fallen into ruin.

This leads us to the present matter, in which I, the 3rd and only executive member still in the area will be contracting and hiring temporary workers in order to salvage what little machinery and resources are left in the city.

An expected 6-8 workers will be needed to salvage the power plant, the water treatment plant, and the Triton Offshore Oil-drilling Station. We are also looking to hire two to three cargo ships and their crew in order to move the salvaged systems and machinery to an outpost in which they will be once again put to use.

• The pay for each individual scrapper can expect is between 350-500 pixels a day depending on how much work they complete within the day. Any extra left-over equipment can be kept by the scrappers. As a scrapper you will be expected to supply yourself with your own tools and come in Grade II full-body suits in order to prevent any injuries or inhalation of noxious fumes as we will be working with volatile components. As your employer, I am hereby not liable to any accidents and injuries to the workers nor am I required to compensate for them. Apply at your own risk.
    • As for the transport service, they will be supplied with 6 standard-sized erchius fuel drums (250 units in each drum) per cargo ship and paid 300 pixels up-front, and 1000 pixels more when they reach their destination safely. The transport crew will be told the rendezvous location once an agreement has been reached. In case the cargo ships are damaged due to mishandling of the cargo or lose their cargo this contract will be rendered null and will not receive the remaining 1000 pixels, and will be formally blacklisted.
    The coordinates to Olympus are
    X: -35 Y:-23 Necrocia Prime I

Any hostile forces or scavengers that try to unlawfully steal Triton property (eg: Power plant machinery/systems, Triton HQ, Water Treatment Facility) as listed above will be met with lethal force, no warnings given.
    However, any other material left over by the scrapping crew and the transport crew is henceforth open to the public to commandeer.

If you are interested in temporary work for Veon Summers, please do submit your application in the following form.

2. War_Weazel

War_Weazel New Member

Name: Marcus Domitian
    Any notable experience: I've been collecting, shipping, and selling scrap and salvage for years.
    Can supply his/her own equipment?: Yes
    Able to transport cargo?: Yes

3. JohnShadow

JohnShadow "Now you're all alone, little Caroline."

(( just looked at the planet, which looks amazing, but can I ask, where did the upper halves of the skyscrapers go? I mean, I know they could've fallen, but wouldn't that leave lots of damage and rubble everywhere? Cool place though))

4. Shag

Marcus! Good to see you're still interested. Accepted. Once you reach Olympus I'll direct you to where you can start working.

-Veon L. Summers
    ((In order to simplify things let's just say they fell into the sea. I'm a lazy scumbag so I didn't want go through all the trouble of blocking everything in with rubble.))

5. TrashHound

Name: Metal-Breaker
    Any notable experience: Previously worked in the Triton Power plant, operating and repairing the machinery when needed.

6. JohnShadow

Name: Jason Ferrara
    Any notable experience: Been an explorer and salvage-er for nearly my whole life.

7. Shag

Accepted, I'll be waiting for you on the beam area Metal.

Accepted.

8. JohnShadow

(( when is this happening?

9. Shag

(right now until Veon leaves, which then everyone leaves and if we aren't finished by tomorrow we continue. Each OOC day will be 2 IC days but don't worry about the RP details about that. It's just a way of measuring pay for people))

10. Shag

Business is closed for today as we have already salvaged the water treatment facility. However we do still have to salvage the power plant. If anybody is still interested in working besides those already hired, please do apply.

-Veon

11. Cynirr

Cynirr O15

Name: Asirris
    Any notable experience: I used to work construction, that counts as something.
    Can supply his/her own equipment?: Yes.
    Able to transport cargo?: Not at the moment, no.

12. Shag

[MESSAGE SENT FROM AN ENCRYPTED LOCATION THROUGH THE USE OF SEVERAL PROXIES]

Unfortunately we are not able to hire any more workers due to inconvenient circumstances of violent nature. There has been a encounter with hostiles in Olympus of unknown origin wearing advanced units of black and gold armor. Please be advised that Olympus is currently unsafe and may be under threat of possible future attacks.

[MESSAGE ENDS.]