1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Outer-Space-Marketplace

Discussion in 'Roleplay Planning' started by War_Weazel, Dec 24, 2015.

1. War_Weazel

War_Weazel New Member

I noticed that aside from a few restaurants here and there, anyone running a business (aside from Triton) pretty much runs it out of their ship. On top of that, I've been wanting to build a scrap yard for the stuff Marcus can't fit on his ship. So I had the idea to build an outpost and encourage people to set up shop. Two birds with one stone, right?

So far the idea is as follows...

Marcus will be out looking for salvage and he comes across an abandoned space station. Rather than scrap it and sell it, he decides instead to convert into a much needed scrapyard. The station would be unusable at first, but it would slowly be repaired and (hopefully) occupied bit by bit.

input would be much appreciated.

2. Raideck

Raideck Member

What all COULD be sold there? Laws and Rules or an overview of such.

3. War_Weazel

War_Weazel New Member

Anything goes really. So long as you're not selling drugs or doing anything else that is obviously illegal and/or hazardous to the station or its occupants you're good to go. If the need arises I'll write specific rule set.

4. War_Weazel

War_Weazel New Member

Two things. First, this isn't IC, this is planning. Second, it's a generalization, meaning anything goes, with a few exceptions.

5. Yotan

Yotan New Member

Hehe Your right. Sorry thought it was. :p Too much food is making me retarded. :p

6. Wolffire

Wolffire New Member

Eh I already got Heiko's Electronic Shop up and going it's going nice. I jsut been busy lately cause of the holidays

7. Krug

Krug New Member

Got really excited until I read
    Then I wad just regular excited