1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Applying to register a planet

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Atraevus, Dec 15, 2015.

1. Atraevus

Atraevus New Member

How do I go about requesting a planet to be used for my home base/area for people to come to?

2. As long as the planet is doesn't have any other player's structures on it, you can build. I had the same question when I was new

3. Atraevus

Atraevus New Member

So, it won't be deleted during maintenance? I don't need to let them know what planet I built upon?

4. Smokestack

Smokestack Bird man with a bird plan

[​IMG]
    Noooot exaaaactly. We don't wanna see asspullery around here. No one likes that. Lemme just bust out some guidelines using some guidelines set in the past.

[​IMG]
    Oh boy! Admin comin' in with the rules!

Don't worry. Melon is right. As long as the planet is rule of player created buildings, it is in fact safe to build. However, you also have to keep in mind that if the building is meant to be IC and public, it should be financially within the grasp of your character. Obviously not all characters are poor, but not everyone is a millionaire/billionaire/rich person built off of inheritance. We don't wanna see money coming out of your ass because that'd be gross but still cool (but please don't). Just have a good backstory and reason for construction. Just don't go overboard.

If you're talking about colony creation for a forum subsection, you'd need to send staff a request detailing what the place is, what it is like, and who is involved with the place as well as what you plan on doing with it.

It shouldn't be deleted. And it's good to let us know, but it isn't required. We'll find out one way or another anyways.

Happy building-or-whatever-you-plan-on-doing!
    [​IMG]

5. Atraevus

Atraevus New Member

I'm bringing in a Greedy, merchanting empress. Who would sell her own family for a coin.