1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Some new chum who needs to be taught a lesson.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Xenotale, Dec 3, 2015.

1. Xenotale

Xenotale New Member

Hello! Introductions are one of the only threads that you can actually talk about yourself and not entirely be a total douchebag.

I'm a 24 year old citizen of the United States of America, currently working part time as a Medical Laboratory Scientist. I work in a clinic dealing with patient sample analytical results and all that. I've been roleplaying for 12 or so years, but I'm a strong proponent of the belief that experience in years does not mean a whole lot past a certain point, maybe 1-2 years. I know a lot of other people might think that, though.

I started roleplaying in Star Wars Galaxies and eventually went to Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy, NWN, NWN2, WoW, STO, a variety of roleplay forums, a variety of custom roleplays in instant messengers, roleplay in Warcraft 3, roleplay in Starcraft 2, roleplay in Starcraft, FFXIV and maybe a few others that I have forgotten.

I roleplayed in Starbound once, but I did not enjoy it too much. At first I thought their loose interpretation of the lore would be fun, but it just made everything feel like nothing mattered. So now here I am. I hope I can contribute something fun to the community!

2. CouchPotato360

CouchPotato360 Last Man Standing

SHIEET, another StarCrafter! I used to roleplay in SC BW and when SC2 came out, I roleplayed in Cortex for a couple years! What was your battle.net username? We may have had a match or two together.
    (mine was CouchPotato, and welcome to the community)

3. Xenotale

Xenotale New Member

Wow! I didn't expect to see anyone whose done the Starcrafts or Warcrafts! I roleplayed in Warcraft 3 more because the engine was much more robust, but I did pug in starcraft BW roleplays a good deal too. Those sprites left a lot to the imagination!

My name in all blizzard RTS' has been Sweet Spirit, even in Starcraft 2 even though my actual username is UnitZero. I roleplayed with TheLostAzn and his crew for awhile before I left when I was not entirely happy with the direction of his roleplay. I then joined Saint's roleplay (worlds torn asunder) and quit that after *snips drama lol.* After roleplaying in pugs in SC1/WC3 for many years and realizing that Cortex pug roleplay was even WORSE... I never really played pugs in cortex. The few times I did I just goofed off making silly things before leaving because I don't have all those hours to contribute to pointless RP anymore.

I still play tons of Starcraft 2 arcade though. Occasionally I play the default game too, though not too often. I'm good enough to be in Gold league I think.

I was also SweetSpirit in Warcraft 3 AND Starcraft 1.

4. Yotan

Yotan New Member

[​IMG]

5. Xenotale

Xenotale New Member

You are in many phone calls, Yotan. I believe you need help.

6. CouchPotato360

CouchPotato360 Last Man Standing

Not gonna' lie, I was really an asshole near the end of my playing Cortex in SC2. It made me pretty cynical when the public games were getting worse and worse. Also, I REMEMBER THELOSTAZN, he was pretty cool to hang out with until all he did was dick around. Sadly I can't say I remember a UnitZero, but then again I mostly stuck to Shefford and Illusionist's maps because gatorkit was arguably the best thing ever.
    fantasy sucks

7. Clem

Clem Lore Writer

Welcome!

If you ever consider RPing an Hylotl, come see me. Can safely say I am the resident fish 'round these parts.

I used to RP on NWN, NWN2 as well!
    Not on very notable servers, more a bit niche.
    Preferably where leveling was as equal and RP itself so it was not a grind though.

8. Yotan

Yotan New Member

Bork is also the fish on the server too, Clem.
    [​IMG]

9. Xenotale

Xenotale New Member

Orb of Abrogation, Cormyr & The Dalelands (one of the reboots) ((NWN1)) and Syrunn (NWN2) were the places I rolepalyed.

Anyways, I will be sure to hit you up if I got the fishy feels! Regardless, I am sure we will meet sometime ^^

10. Clem

Clem Lore Writer

I play more of a traditional Hylotl. Bork's more modernized?

11. Yotan

Yotan New Member

But still that wasn't what you said :p

12. Froot

Froot OH SO VERY NICE

I think I'm the only person who still plays a Novakid in the form of Fennec.

13. Khaltor

Khaltor Lore Master

nah, i've seena couple at raganarok, Kidd, Rockit, Sol, ...

14. Redwilt

Redwilt Washed up has been

Velcommen. I'm a vet of WC3, SC1 and SC2 as well! I agree with all the others about Cortex. It started off well enough, but now it's ... yeah.

So howdy and welcome.