1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Heyooooooo!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Wardenn, Dec 3, 2015.

1. Wardenn

Wardenn New Member

It's me. El bandido increible. Bow before my greatness!

I'm Wardenn from Wardenn's Realm. I suppose I should give you some backstory..

Once upon a time there lived a small coughling named Wardenn. He was all like, "Wow. This thing called ARPEE is really cool!" And then he proceeded to make a name for himself in a few GMod communities (HL2RP. Is bad man. I get out but they keep pullin me back in!). After that, he sobered up and stopped RP for a while. Then he went and found himself a game called Cataclysm DDA where he RP'd on the forums! (OH JESUS) And he was like "Lol k im done now." And did other RP things with friendos! And then these friendos joined Antares! AND NOW WARDENN'S HERE!! Woooooooo!!!

I'm The Noble Travelling Minstrel-Knight, Render, by-the-by.

As you can see, this coughling turned Cough Lord is a really cool dude and you should ALL love him because he loves everyone!

Cool Cat loves you!!!
    [​IMG]
    (There he is!)

#1 Wardenn, Dec 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2015
  2. TrashHound

That is logic I can live by. I love you too. <3

3. Xenotale

Xenotale New Member

Can I get cough drops from the cough lord? Also, there's apparently several other people here who were big into the half life 2 roleplay - I'm sure at least one of them is a friendo like you mentioned xD

It's weird... Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy roleplay would have probably gone similarly to how HL2 roleplay went, considering how they were both very moddable games and both first person shoorters (though JK:A/JK3 was more often played like a third person shooter with lightsaber combat available. Same idea, though.)

Haven't met anyone from the whole JKA shebang in forever... regardless I look forward to meeting you sometime more personally!

4. Yotan

Yotan New Member

[​IMG]