1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Stirpis Weaponry - Antares

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cole Ombre, Sep 10, 2015.

1. Cole Ombre

Cole Ombre Lurking Admin

[​IMG]
    Need a weapon? Have a gun that no loner works, and want fixed? Just want another weapon? I'm leaving all that fancy shmancy laser and plasma to the Apex and sticking with kinetic. Sadly, due to a slight tentacle threat of mass destruction, I lost a lot of my inventory, and until I get a machine shop up and running the flow of weapons is going to be very slow. I did manage to save a few guns, and they are up for sale. Browse the catalog below, and pick one that feels right to you!

[​IMG]
    BR-DMR-18
    2100px
    The BR-DMR-18 is a designated marksman rifle firing 6.8x51mm cartridges from a closed-bolt receiver. The variable 4x-16x optic scope on the top comes pre-calibrated for 200 yard shots, and the magazine holds 20 rounds. Perfect for anyone seeking a long range solution to a problem.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]
    R47
    1300px
    The R47 is a shortbarrelle carbine right on the edge of being a sub machine-gun. It fires the 4.8x44mm cartridge from a curved magazine of 35 rounds, and is the perfect size for CQB or indoors missions.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]
    S30-ARC
    1450px
    An old model that has been slightly modified, the S30-ARC is an assault carbine, firing 5.56x45mm Battle Rifle cartridge from a compact frame. The magazine holds 28 rounds in a slightly curved state, and the weapon features an ambidextrous loading system to allow for anyone to use it.

[​IMG]
    GO-48 Raptor
    900px
    The Raptor is a gas operated handgun that fires .48 caliber rounds with immense power. Due to the bulk of the gas system in a handgun, the magazine capacity is only 7 rounds, and the handgun itself is rather large and bulky.

[​IMG]
    M-2415 Mustang
    450px
    The Mustang is the opposite of the Raptor, a sleek weapon that is easily concealed and helpful in a pinch. This handgun comes equipped with a laser under the barrel that can be toggled on or off, or, if requested prior to delivery, removed entirely. Firing .32 caliber rounds, while not quite as powerful as the Raptor, it can hold 12 rounds, and the small frame and dark matte color help to hide it to outside observers.

All purchases made before my machine shop is set up will be honored, however delivery time may vary in length due to item quantity and availability.

Custom weapons are still available for order, however they will also require a much longer construction time due to a lack of machinery.

Any developing colony that would like to house a Stirpis Weaponry store may contact me over PM at JOmbre.

Any additional information will be happily supplied, if requested.

~Bellum Est Negotium~

#1 Cole Ombre, Sep 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2015
  2. Bullet Monkey

Bullet Monkey New Member

BR-DMR-18
    2100px

R47
    1300px

M-2415 Mustang
    450px <----X2

Total. 3100px

#2 Bullet Monkey, Oct 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2015
  3. Cole Ombre

Cole Ombre Lurking Admin

Your order is accepted, although by my calculations the price comes to 4300px. I now need a delivery location or method.
    -JOmbre

4. Bullet Monkey

Bullet Monkey New Member

Alright, can you try and do it on my ship? And also sorry about that price mess up -Parker Payton

5. Haplap

Haplap Happypaps

I'd like to buy an M-2415 Mustang. Delivery to my ship is fine, just contact me for further info.
    [email protected]

6. Froot

Froot OH SO VERY NICE

I have an ambitious little idea for a gun. It will probably cost me a pretty pixel but if you'd indulge me I'd pay.
    - [email protected]

7. Cole Ombre

Cole Ombre Lurking Admin

By all means, I'm up for a challenge. Shoot me a message with details or more information.
    -JOmbre
    Sorry about the long delay, my connection has been spotty lately. Assuming you are still in the market for this weapon, would you still like it to be delivered to your ship? Or do you have a dead drop or other location in mind?
    -JOmbre

8. Haplap

Haplap Happypaps

I'm not interested anymore, sorry.
    [email protected]

9. Teshak

Teshak New Member

M-2415 Mustang.
    That is if ya still servicin these guns round.

-Purpbird

10. Cole Ombre

Cole Ombre Lurking Admin

I am indeed. Just give me a drop point or tell me where you want to receive it.
    -JOmbre

11. Teshak

Teshak New Member

On Pinewood. To the east past the inn. The small crappy gazebo.

-Purpbird

12. SpookyTanuki

SpookyTanuki New Member

"I was wondering if you'd of had any light weight, easily maneuverable lever-action shotguns in-stock? Since I didn't see any shotgun related items on the catalog, I simply assumed there wasn't. But, worth a shot asking! Contact me back if you have any in stock and the price of such!"

- *Some generic pda number or sumting*

13. Teshak

Teshak New Member

BR-DMR-18 and the GO-48 Raptor.
    3000 pixels exactly.

Near the burned out husk of Pinewood's
    Inn.

-Pinkskin

14. Cole Ombre

Cole Ombre Lurking Admin

Sorry, but lever-action weapons stopped being practical hundreds of years ago, and I can't afford to make replicas anymore.
    This'll be delivered as soon as possible.

-JOmbre

15. SpookyTanuki

SpookyTanuki New Member

"Ah, I am sad to hear. Ah well! What do you have in terms of some light weight S.M.Gs?"

-*Generic stuffs again*

16. Cole Ombre

Cole Ombre Lurking Admin

I've got a few left over Spider SMG's from my old catalog laying around, they might be what you're looking for.

[​IMG]

-JOmbre

17. SpookyTanuki

SpookyTanuki New Member

"Hmmm. For the time being, I'd like to place an order down for an GO-48 Raptor. Would like to have it delivered to the ship I am residing at. Contact me back for further information!"

-*Generic stuffs*

18. HankHandsome

HankHandsome New Member

"I'm wondering if you have any light carbines or assault rifles available for purchase. My budget is one thousand five hundred pixels so pretty much anything in that price range. Of course being closer to the top of that price range will probably be more beneficial for me. Please contact me regarding what you have in stock."

-Natalie-Kayden

19. SpookyTanuki

SpookyTanuki New Member

"I was wondering, do you happen to have any rifles fit for hunting rather then for assault/self defense? Thanks in advance!"

-Noah

20. Cole Ombre

Cole Ombre Lurking Admin

The R47 and the S30-ARC are both carbine weapons, and both below your price range. Check the details in the initial post for more information. If neither of those weapons fit your request, then I am sorry, I don't have anything else.

I'm sorry, I don't have anything specifically designed for hunting. My only currently available weapons are listed above, although I may be able to create a custom-tooled weapon for you.

-JOmbre