1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Rust and the Reign of Pirates; Who Will Save You Now?

Discussion in 'Roleplay Planning' started by ScarletSongbird, Nov 6, 2015.

1. ScarletSongbird

ScarletSongbird Galactic Hitchhiker

This is an event centering around the colony of Rust. The event will take place upon the colony’s completion, on the day of its grand opening.

The event itself consists of a pirate blockade surrounding the colony, and trapping those who attend the Grand Opening on Rust, and hijacking their ships. The event may last a good week or so depending on the progress made by the hostages on Rust in figuring out how to retaliate. The pirates will be stationed on a number of smaller ships and one main ship, and may contact the hostages and other colonies for ransom money.

As of now, Ziggy has agreed to make a new character in order to lead the pirates. I, along with Alaystus, will be hostages, playing as Ayaka and Ace Jones. I will also be playing as the hostage leader, and the owner of Rust- Wilbur. Arcullis has also agreed to return in order to be a pirate. If you would be interested in joining the event, the current available roles are as follows:

· Hostage- Any and all people can join the event as a hostage.

· Various Pirates and Scumbags- Submit your Pirate Resumes to either Alaystus, or myself (ScarletSongbird).

· VIP (Very Important Pirate)- Will require extensive knowledge in the Pirating field, again, please submit your resumes to either Alaystus or myself.

Please note the hostages will not be given weapons and will be stripped of any upon visiting the colony itself. Pirates will be equipped with firearms and other weapons, although the hostage-to-pirate ratio will be unbalanced in favor of the hostages, in order to keep the power relatively balanced.

It will be up to the hostages to repair or construct a viable spacecraft or two to reach the pirates main ship and defeat them or convince them otherwise. Whether or not you follow Wilbur, or strike out on your own to solve the problem is up to you.

The current event date is estimated to be approximately one (1) month from November 4th.

Extra backstory information here

2. Ziggy

Ziggy Sinfully Soft

Arr. Drink up, me hearties.

3. Raideck

Raideck Member

WHAT

YOU ARE HAVING A PIRATE RELATED EVENT AND NO ONE INVITED ME!?!?!

Dissapointed. -100000/10

4. Ziggy

Ziggy Sinfully Soft

who are you again?

5. Node

Node Literal Edgelord

I should roll a D6 to see which idiot I cram into this event.

1. Ion
    2. Duke
    3. Node!!!
    4. Van von Helia
    5. ???
    6. THE ALMIGHTY OVERSEER

6. CaptainBritton02

CaptainBritton02 Man of War

number 6, ayylmao, i'd get back on the server to see that shit go down

7. Cole Ombre

Cole Ombre Lurking Admin

I SHALL ROAST HIM A SECOND TIME THEN

lel but nah you should bring him back cus why not.

8. Node

Node Literal Edgelord

Because he would come back flame retardant, and with the ability to shoot lasers from his head.

He wouldn't be the one burning.

9. skeletor

skeletor Banned

when is this happening, yo?

10. ScarletSongbird

ScarletSongbird Galactic Hitchhiker

Currently it's on December fourth, though that may be subject to change, we have a few things we may need to tweak.

11. JohnShadow

JohnShadow "Now you're all alone, little Caroline."

cooooool looking forward to it