1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Whitelist Purge Complete

Discussion in 'Announcements and Information' started by Kazyyk, Nov 4, 2015.

1. Kazyyk

Kazyyk Administrator

Hello, everyone.

I've just finished sending out all the new whitelist info to everyone who reserved their place before the purge.
    The whitelist has been cleared, and all whitelist accounts have been set to match forum usernames.
    New passwords have been set, but can be adjusted at Antares Whitelist Account Management - Home

If you didn't reserve your place, you'll need to re-apply.

Cheers,
    - Kazyyk

2. Yotan

Yotan New Member

Good job. Thanks again.

3. Ziggy

Ziggy Sinfully Soft

Thank you very much for settling that issue with us~ I know it was tedious to go through and do each one by hand, so you have my personal thanks.

4. Teshak

Teshak New Member

Kazyyk liked your post. This is astounding.

EVERYONE PARTY

5. Froot

Froot OH SO VERY NICE

It doesn't work for me. I try logging onto the server with the account and username you gave me (as I can't figure out how I change it to a password I'll remember, there's no actual instructions) and I still can't. SOS.

6. EyesofMarch

EyesofMarch New Member

THANK YOU FOR TAKING PART IN THE ANNUAL PURGE. EMERGENCY SERVICES WILL CONTINUE TO OPERATE AS NORMAL.

7. Kazyyk

Kazyyk Administrator

I just tested the account and was able to use the account successfully. Make sure you're using your forum username as your account name, and using the password written exactly as it was given. If you want to change your password, login at Antares Whitelist Account Management - Home and click on "Profile" where you will see the option to change your password.
    Takes effect next restart.

8. Redwilt

Redwilt Washed up has been

Fack my buttocks. I was busy with school and forgot to reserve.

Time to balogne my reapplication and hope the nerds approving it know me.

I like to gamble.

9. Ziggy

Ziggy Sinfully Soft

What? =w= notice was given like a month in advance or something. c'mon, guys. :L

10. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

Like I've said countless times before, the Annoucement's Page isn't really eye-catching to players.
    Besides, this Whitelist Purge is doing nothing but harm, tbh.

11. Yotan

Yotan New Member

Look you can't hold everyones hand. If they can't read then well... that is there fault. I get the some have been out and were unable to see the announce till coming back. For those that have seen it now, and a month ago and the time between. Again can't hold peoples hand.

12. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

No, you can't. I'm just saying why it doesn't work, not how to fix it.

What's the point of this whitelist change, other than to dwindle the already dying player base?

13. Yotan

Yotan New Member

Cleaning out the closet? Getting rid of old luggage? Dusting off the knick knacks? Good ridden to bad rubbish? Emptying the recycle bin? Freeing up some space?

I don't know what else can be said about, but me real guess is that Kaz was just cleaning out old data. I am sure that the white list does contain quite a bit of data and like a good host they should always entertain with a clean house.