1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Something something announcement

Discussion in 'Announcements and Information' started by Kazyyk, Oct 15, 2015.

1. Rezima

Rezima New Member

Again, just saying we are lying is not enough, name any person we have banned and we will tell you exactly why they were removed.

Your only messages so far are from this thread calling us liars ambiguously, and you have been here less than a month..it just looks sketchy to us when you aren't providing anything concrete to back it up

2. Kazyyk

Kazyyk Administrator

Dude, you have no idea. I lost count at 20 hours. (That's working on it, not sleep lost) Work the next day wasn't fun, survived on energy drinks.
    Sick haiku, bro.

3. Rezima

Rezima New Member

I will mail you a 23 pack of monster my neighbor gave me that I never drank, to help replenish your supply

4. MadMaxxyMan

MadMaxxyMan New Member

Youre right sorry nothing ever happened my mistake, I must be confused. Antares is very good! I like it a lot! I'm sorry for being wrong I didn't mean to offend

This halloween theme is really good!

5. Kazyyk

Kazyyk Administrator

Yes, please!

6. Node

Node Literal Edgelord

Though I did not intend to spark this nonsense with one little comment, I believe you guys are doing that thing again. You know, the one where multiple mods and admins bring the thunder down on one dude.

I know its well intentioned, but this is why I made the comment in the first place. You guys hold the leverage in almost all situations on Antares. When there's several of you jumping all over one issue, it feels far more aggressive. You cause regular members to become defensive. It makes issues worse. So hopping all over a new member, aggressively telling him that you do not incorrectly persecute members, though true, sort of invalidates a fair degree of what you're saying. And I have seen this happen on multiple occasions.

I'm not saying that Maxxy is right. I'm not saying you're wrong. But I think you guys need to figure out a method for this sort of thing.

I'm calling it quits here. I think I've done enough damage to this thread as it is, since I sparked literally every bit of stupidity that has come out of it.

7. Rezima

Rezima New Member

Yeaaaah, I don't disagree with you there, we are all just extremely tired of people trying to slander us for things that happened over a year ago, and we tend to get defensive or aggressive about it, when we honestly shouldn't.

We are tired of all the 'server politics' that go around, and all the old grudges, we just want to have fun, not get bogged down in all the drama

8. Angre

Angre Majestic Penguin

Er, sorry about that. Wasn't meant to come across that way. It's mainly due to the fact that we're all individuals, even if we are staff. We all have our own input we wanna add that the others may not include. We could ask a single person to speak on our behalf, but that even further separates us from the rest of the community if we suddenly become this group of people that never speaks save for one PR guy. It's not meant to come across as intimidating if more than one of us replies to someone. But again, I am sorry if it does. I just hope that that can change eventually; I prefer a community that can speak to staff just like any other player than a community that's afraid to speak to staff because they're worried about being silenced in some way.

9. Awe

Awe Gotta go fast!

I've fought with the staff loads of times and I'm still here and we get along fine, mostly. What is this discussion even.

10. CouchPotato360

CouchPotato360 Last Man Standing

I'm not even a member of the staff and I have to say, it seems like you're just saying this and purposefully failing to provide any proof, because you might not have any? Or you're trying to bait some kind of negative response out of the staff? It's pretty obvious they're trying to work with you.