1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Big Ape Radio: Terrorist attack on Oblisk V

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Boundless, Oct 6, 2015.

1. Boundless

Boundless New Member

Big Ape Radio News reporting in. At 22:00, terrorist rebels carried out a devastating attack, killing 19 and injuring 70 after releasing a strand of Ape Flu into a colony. This is the fourth attack the rebels have executed on Oblisk V this month, which has forced the Ministry of Scientific Progression to make a statement. They are currently working on proving aide to the colony, and Miniknog soldiers have taken up posts in the colony, hopefully their presence will deter the terrorists.

Donations have been set up for the colony to aide in the relief effort, you can donate here, (comments below.) to help those that have been affected by this tragedy. Thank you, and may Big Ape bless you.

2. yoyohaloreach

yoyohaloreach New Member

See no one donate to the miniKong XD
    -Omega.

3. Day Tripper

Day Tripper miller ball breaker

RobMT, 19:15-

you're a mongoloid if you find the deaths of innocents funny. do the galaxy a favour and use one of your firearms to off yourself.

4. Smokestack

Smokestack Bird man with a bird plan

[USER: Gorilli-Arty]
    Attack a man for coping with humor. How.. funny.

I'll mourn the loss of life, yeah, but what good will the money do? I'm an Apex. My side of this not meaning a fling. If the damn "explosive radical rebels" are really going through all these frequent attacks, maybe it's about time to move. Maybe instead of having more damn lives lost, it's about time we used the damn intelligence we got and do the damn intelligent thing and, well, not do NOT intelligent things.

I'm telling you it's the damn technology. Constantly evolving and fiddling with the brain. Getting our people mixed in fights and deaths. Lives and losses considered, maybe the damn science building should be gone.