1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Looking for Chem/Metal Distributor

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Arcullis, Sep 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arcullis

Arcullis New Member

(( The following post is listed in the shadier places of Starnet. Regular civilians and the law-abiding have little reason to have managed to find this. Just a heads up, reply on your own judgement. ))

First off, I'm going to get this right out and say this deal will have absolutely no face to face interaction. I want it done discreetly and to be as under the radar as possible. No meeting places, minimal communication. There will be brief discussion of payment, a drop off point for the supplies, and mutual risk. I won't trust you, so better to not trust me. I'm asking for a service, not a partnership. Hopefully that makes things clear enough. Just know what you're getting yourself into.

As stated, I am looking for a dealer willing to transport mass amounts of particular materials that would pique interest of unsavory enforcers. Nothing too complicated, just the standard stuff- but the sheer amount is the problem. It tends to trigger investigation that I would rather leave to a professional distributor, or at least someone not as paranoid as I.

What I require are as follows...

- 6 inch x 4 feet aluminum rods x150
    - 50 lbs. of iron(III) oxide
    - 10 L of Daunorubicin, Bleomycin, and Mitoxantrone

The last three's amount is just a minimal. If you happen to able to procure more than that listed, I will increase the payout respectively. Normally I would be able to retrieve these myself, but certain circumstances prevent this. You do your job, you get paid, we call it a day. If I even get the faintest shimmer of malicious intent, I will cancel the job. I have no interest in nosy pests.

- E

2. Raideck

Raideck Member

Good luck finding any half brain smart enough to procure this but dumb enough to take this job.
    -N

3. Arcullis

Arcullis New Member

Frankly, I agree. Amazing how desperation lowers your standards so. Hopefully there is someone in a similar situation or else that's just one less option on the chessboard. Seeing the state of the majority, however; I highly doubt that it's out of the realm of possibility.

- E

4. Raideck

Raideck Member

Yeah but it looks like no one is going to accept your job, to be honest I'd do it but there's too much unknown in this and I'd rather keep a look out on my own ass, you know?

-N

5. Arcullis

Arcullis New Member

If I were in your shoes I'd feel the exact same. Of course, this is just one of many methods to making such requests. Currently in the process of a much more... roundabout way. The result will be the same give or take, but if anyone is confident enough to take this on as listed, be my guest. Saves me time after all.

As for you, N, I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors. Cheers.

- E

6. Raideck

Raideck Member

You too, E.
    -N

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.