1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Raids and etc

Discussion in 'Roleplay Planning' started by Awe, Oct 1, 2015.

1. Awe

Awe Gotta go fast!

Move this if its in the wrong place, w/e

Seeing if there's anyone with a faction or group or anything that wants to or plans to perform raids on colonies/settlements. Got an idea for something but it relies heavily on such a faction existing. No details yet, but the basic idea is you get a free raid and can start making a name for yourself. I'm assuming it'll either be a group of pirates or a tribal floran faction.

2. Ziggy

Ziggy Sinfully Soft

3. Awe

Awe Gotta go fast!

neat but theres no confirmation on whether or not thats actually happening, and i also want to see what other interest there might be. so this thread still serves a purpose.

4. Froot

Froot OH SO VERY NICE

It'll have to spread a little bit first, but there's a Tentacultist parasite event that's going down later tonight. They basically are gonna try and either kill or infect everyone they can to pave the way for the inexorable onslaught of the Tentacles... If you want keep-it-secret-but-infect-peeps-with-your-saliva RP then there's always that.

5. Clem

Clem Lore Writer

I think Awe wants to do it as non-Florans. Like a bunch of pirates or some sort. Maybe with clear rules of engagement discussed OOC'ly before hand to make it an enjoyable experience for all?

6. Shag

Shag High Impact Sexual Implications

If this is going to turn into another Outcasts sort of group i want off this ride.

Also if its not then I assume you will ask the owners of the colonies for permission instead of randomly appearing and disappearing at convenient times to avoid repercussions.

7. Venom

Venom New Member

He wants to be raided, not be the raider. Reading comprehension is a dying art.

8. Punished Tacc

Punished Tacc New Member

TSS is a PMC group that will do any job so long as it does not bring it into disrepute. READ; it wouldn't raid a peaceful farming colony, but it would raid a colony made up of thieves or something. Also, if no one bites I'd be willing to act as a throwaway to continue your narrative

9. Ziggy

Ziggy Sinfully Soft

selfless hero. We'll sing your name throughout the ages, faceless champion.

10. Awe

Awe Gotta go fast!

I'm just seeing if there's anyone who wants to start doing some raiding really. Pirates, florans, whatever, it'll be a good chance for them to start making a name for themselves if they hit somewhere small first. Also potentially gives them a base of operations for free.

11. Awe

Awe Gotta go fast!

So, other than the Blackfang thing, is there any other people wanting to make a raiding faction or anything?

12. Froot

Froot OH SO VERY NICE

*Slowly raises hand*

13. Awe

Awe Gotta go fast!

Is there any information to go along with that?

14. Froot

Froot OH SO VERY NICE

Tentacultists. As said before. Trying to keep their actions on the down-low but still at the same time spreading the cult and taking out any major threats.

15. Arcullis

Arcullis New Member

I am actually genuinely interested in this. Always wanted to do a mad, blind faith cultist, but never got around to it. Could I message you about this to get more info?

16. Froot

Froot OH SO VERY NICE

Sure! Go right ahead.

17. Awe

Awe Gotta go fast!

I made a character that worshiped the tentacle and was part of a cult about two years ago or however long, glad to see the idea resurface. But I'm looking for just a straight up raid for resources and land or whatever rather than some kind of wololo cult conversion.