1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Blackfang's Horde: REVENGEANCE

Discussion in 'Roleplay Planning' started by John_McFakename, Sep 21, 2015.

1. John_McFakename

John_McFakename New Member

This is an Interest-Check/Recruitment/Re-recruitment/Whatever post for bringing back Warchief Blackfang's Horde, which, to people who don't know what Port Last was, is a Horde of Black-leafed Chaotic Evil Florans that conduct raids on OOCly consenting colonies, justified by the Event rules of the server (as in, liberal use of cannonfodder-alts as long as they're confined to Events and planets participating in said Events).

Whoever owns a colony, leave message below if you're interested in giving yer security forces some action in the weekends.

As for recruitment, I must stress the following criteria:
    1. You are not allowed to RP a member of a security force of another colony on the side.
    2. You are RPing an expendable pawn in a maniacal Warchief's game of chess. You are allowed to give your Sprout/Barkwall a personality and depth, but you must understand said Sprout/Barkwall is going to die, over and over, with a new personality attached with each "rebirth".
    3. No random unconsented raids without Warchief's or any Captain's permission. (Rank structure IC and OOC being Warchief->Captains->Sprout/Barkwall)

Leave a message below if you're interested in RPing as a Sprout/Barkwall, Captains will be picked out by me. Same for people who partook in the Horde last time and wish to rejoin.

Thank you for your time.

2. Boundless

Boundless New Member

Oh boy, I missed the last one but I'm not gonna miss this one. I'm all for it John.

3. yoyohaloreach

yoyohaloreach New Member

They're coming back? I'm ready

4. DartyGooblin

DartyGooblin New Member

I'd say yes, but with no security force, Orwell is kinda out atm. Also depends on what Ricardo says. :3 But orwell is a possibility, there's also an npc floran dungeon on the world, and I'd love to see that used ic in some way.

5. Diehardpatriot

Diehardpatriot New Member

6. Cole Ombre

Cole Ombre Lurking Admin

I'll sign up for a mad raving floran whenever Cole isn't involved with the other side. Invading a different colony or something.

But yeah, this could be fun.

7. skeletor

skeletor Banned

fuck shit up my nigga i'm down for a zergish swarm just battering on the colonies

8. The Bandicoot

The Bandicoot New Member

I'm all for it. Let's GOOOOOO

9. Raideck

Raideck Member

I want it but pls make sure you keep a dead grip on the rules because there are always those few..

10. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

What's the motive of these raids? To get food? Why not just hunt on a planet full of creatures that /can't/ use guns?

11. Ziggy

Ziggy Sinfully Soft

where's your Hunter's pride, Froh? Don't you understand there is no honor in an easy prey?

12. Shag

Shag High Impact Sexual Implications

''Prey on the weak and you will survive, prey on the strong and you will live.''
    [​IMG]

13. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

Why would Florans care about honor...?
    And when hunting goes to full out assault raids, it's not really hunting anymore.

14. Diehardpatriot

Diehardpatriot New Member

Florans are sentient beings with aspirations just like any of the other races. The Blackfang's ambitions just happen to be to conquer, multiply, and murder.

15. yoyohaloreach

yoyohaloreach New Member

And those aspirations will end when they die, and more come than die, then more ZERG!

16. Ziggy

Ziggy Sinfully Soft

Florans take trophies from the hunts, so I'd assume that they have some sense of pride.

17. Sonic1829

Sonic1829 New Member

I'm up for it, so long as things don't turn into a powerplay by both sides.

18. Punished Tacc

Punished Tacc New Member

Looks interesting, might b good. As others have said, quality control will be key with such a large, open and public group. I hope it goes well, if it gets a good rep I think we might be able to set something up with Triton :)

19. Ziggy

Ziggy Sinfully Soft

Triton might be contracted by the Council to handle the Blackfang problem since Triton's already stationed out here. It's ideal.

20. Punished Tacc

Punished Tacc New Member

That's an excellent point. From what I understand, staff intends to set up some kind of OOC/IC system to acquire council contracts and resources.