1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Suggestions for people who are looking to get something interesting going!

Discussion in 'Roleplay Planning' started by yoyohaloreach, Sep 19, 2015.

1. yoyohaloreach

yoyohaloreach New Member

1.A compnay that sells medicine, we all know that every colony has morphine but how do they get it. Is there like a brand name or something?
    2. Mafia, there has been a cartel but so far as I know I don't think there has been a Mafia gang.
    3. Biker gang, I've seen some people with hoverbikes so ya know why not make a gang or something?
    4. Vehicle company, with Triton releasing it's Orca thing why not someone make a company selling vehicles like ford or something like that.
    Remember that I'm just suggesting some things so yeah.

2. coconut_buttercup

a cat café for people without cats so that they can enjoy cats in a café setting with buns and tea

3. Razortazor

Razortazor ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I second this idea tea is always good and nice and also hot cross buns are a nice thing too.

4. OcularOccultist

OcularOccultist New Member

A spa for hard-working security operatives to come and unwind after a day of tense bar-sitting and edge-offs.

5. Day Tripper

Day Tripper miller ball breaker

A bakery for poor, unfortunate private military contractors to eat away their sadness and possibly forget their daddy issues(?).

6. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

Space Panera