1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

The Future

Discussion in 'Consolida Tribe' started by Teshak, Sep 17, 2015.

1. Teshak

Teshak New Member

This is a wondrous tribe. I love it all.

But while I'm sure I could decide a future for us, I want your opinions!

What do you want our great tribe to become, members?? I have a few things to discuss, and I will be having a meeting tomorrow at noon on our planets time. (12:00 CST) I will take into consideration the concerns you all have, and we can work towards a better tribe!

For those who con not reach me on such a time, you may reach my starnet. I will answer as fast as I can! (Hit me up on Steam)

-Chief Mispi Metalwood

#1 Teshak, Sep 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2015
  2. Yotan

Yotan New Member

*Audio to text from Fernpetal*

While me not part of tribe anymore caussse Ssstab sssay sso. Me think it be nice to sssee tribe help enlighten floran race in universsse. Me already know tribe not have bessst view in ssssector in old sssector. Another thought isss maybe have them help or train new floran's to adjust to work well with other racesss. Another idea isss working on making floran technology with plantsss.

3. Teshak

Teshak New Member

I heard about you from mom. What she kick you from tribe for, Fern?
    -Chief Metalwood

4. Yotan

Yotan New Member

*Audio to text from Fernpetal*

Wish me know. Me asssume taking sssuppliess that me earned while running Sssundew Ssstation and leaving Antare for few daysss to think about thinksss. Me told her me wasss ssstepping down assss manager of Sssundew Ssstation, and leader of gatherersss. Maybe that be it. Me not know. Frankly if it effect Ssstab directly than Ssstab not care.

5. Teshak

Teshak New Member

Well if you want be back in tribe, then I will welcome you. I not be silly like that. Just be good to tribe and loyal. Contribute where can.
    -Chief Metalwood

6. Yotan

Yotan New Member

*Audio to text from Fernpetal*]

Hmm... Me will have to sssit down and talk with you. Ssstab sssaid sssame thing about tribe to ssstay good and loyal, yet a bloody path was carved behind her.