1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Mark's Journal

Discussion in 'Character Journals' started by skeletor, Jun 9, 2015.

1. skeletor

skeletor Banned

[6/9/2415]

I found this journal on a dead guy. It's really crusty, like holy shit. I should probably clean this. It's probably safe to mention that I kind of killed the guy with the journal. He was trying to hold my cat hostage. (I don't even know.) But yeah, I mean, who reads this shit? I doubt I even will. Why am I writing this again? I don't know. I don't even really have friends. Well, I mean, I have Hec, but I don't know where that dipshit is. Probably selling drugs and STILL WEARING THAT FUCKING HOOD. Always wearing his hood. I swear to god, he looked like a girl when i first met him. I'm still waiting for Dexter's shit-hole to get abandoned or bombed. According to that metallic cluster-fuck of a person Cairn, i'm banned, but I've yet to actually been banned by the owner, so i've just been going there every once in a while and sitting around like an asshole. It's better than sitting around on a ship. He hasn't seen me yet, so I guess that's good.

I'm still restricted on Dexter's Garden, so my plans on killing that asshole Ethan, and eventually a good bit of USAF will have to wait. Seriously, they're bigger assholes than I am. I did see Ethan in a wheelchair, so that'll make things simple when I do find him.

Why am I making plans on killing people?

This is some fucked up shit. Do I like hurting people? Man, I don't even know. It's fucked. I could have just gotten a job and done some honest work, But i'm kind of passed that. I tried to help that asshole Glauen, but oh no, I'm "Not trustworthy" and "A Criminal." I mean, I am a criminal. But he makes it sound like I murder babies or something.

I miss pizza. All we ever get on this side of the galaxy is weed. It's not like weed is bad, though. I just miss pizza.

I'm going to go to bed. Why am I telling myself this? I'm thinking too hard about this.

2. skeletor

skeletor Banned

[6/9/2415] (2)

Is pizza delivery still a thing?

3. skeletor

skeletor Banned

[6/11/2415]

I was arrested for participating in a fight fight I mostly didn't even start. Other guy got out with no punishment. Then that shitty apex cop tried to beat the fuck out of me for saying that this was some police-state bullshit (which it totally was.) Swear to christ, the guy that shot Hec in the leg didn't get this punishment. It's probably because, oh, I hit an avian on an avian planet. The monkey guy even admitted it! 'Some times you gotta bow your head and do what you're told or else you get screwed.' < SERIOUSLY? Fuck Dexter's Garden. It's funny because the apex dude commit the same 'Crime' that I did. Bashing someone's head against something. I should have a cell buddy. I hope to god that Hec bails me out. This is some bullshit 'punishment'. At least they didn't frisk me. Would've brought my spiked knuckles if I wasn't restricted.

4. skeletor

skeletor Banned

[6/21/2415]

I've been in this cell for days because the guards are too incompetent to actually be on their planet and let Hec pay bail. At least it's been quiet. I like that. I'm sick of all this shit i'm doing. Hec smuggled in a knife for me, and i'm still contemplating on whether or not I should actually use it. I need to take a different approach to dealing with these people. Is this bullshit really worth killing someone over? I wish I could have met these people under different circumstances.

5. skeletor

skeletor Banned

[7/6/2415]

I helped Hector plant a bomb in Max's shop. He probably still thinks i'm a worthless sack of shit. Ooh, Mark can't do shit. He's awful. He should kill himself.

Oh boy, destroying people's businesses.

I did manage to get my shit back from Smokestack and his friend. That's good, but I think he tampered with it. It doesn't look right. Maybe I just haven't seen it in a while. I know I told myself I wouldn't go back to Dexter's Garden but it's the only place I can go without running into pricks who want to nick my shit or absolute douches. Oh, the irony. Going to a place I hate to avoid people like me.

6. skeletor

skeletor Banned

[7/16/2415]

Black "Eggs".

- Smooth and round out light bulb or thick egg
    - Drill hole in egg and empty yolk. Keep light bulb the same.
    - Fill with sand and glass shards/nails/scrap metal.
    - Seal.
    - Paint black for concealment.

Ricin Poison Bullets

- Carefully harvest seeds from Castor oil plant upstairs.
    - Ground Castor oil Plant seed into fine powder. (Do not inhale/ingest.)
    - Mix with black nail polish/lead paint.
    - Stir until completely mixed.
    - Pour into Hollow Point.
    - Seal carefully so none of the poison spills. (Clean w/mask and protective gloves.)

Caltrops

- Bend straight scrap metal into an "L" shape.
    - Repeat.
    - Place together at the intersection.
    - Bend until a "knot" forms in the middle with a tripod shape. (One spike facing upwards.)

7. skeletor

skeletor Banned

[7/18/2415]

I've picked a fight with some USAF guys. Who knows what I got myself into. I'm just going to hide where I normally do any hope for the best.

I'm at the spot. I don't see him. Is he even on the planet? He'd said he would be comi

*The page ends here.

8. CaptainBritton02

CaptainBritton02 Man of War

((i feel actual guilt and i wasnt the one who did it))

9. skeletor

skeletor Banned

((i thought you icly hated mark though))

10. CaptainBritton02

CaptainBritton02 Man of War

((like, my char did IC but he was pretty good char in my OOC opinion.))