1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

What do I do?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by War_Weazel, Jul 13, 2015.

1. War_Weazel

War_Weazel New Member

I'm not exactly new, but I'm not an expert RPer either, and I've never seen a community so active on the forums too. The point is, a character of mine is stuck, he's pretty much in a coma, he won't die if he doesn't get help, but he can't do anything until someone helps him. The problem is, whenever the right people are online I can't login without crashing, and it's only in Fort Mattis. So as the title says, what do I do?

2. Tallen

Tallen New Member

Mattis is currently one of the colonies that has been corrupted and crashes all the time. Not only that, but they have recently closed. Still, you can easily say your character woke up and left after recieving proper treatment. Or arrange with someone for your character to be taken elsewhere to wake up.

3. War_Weazel

War_Weazel New Member

Thank you, I don't know why I didn't think of that.

4. Tallen

Tallen New Member

Because new people on the server happens =D

It is all fine - these things sometimes happen. Go out and have some fun.

5. CaptainBritton02

CaptainBritton02 Man of War

If you're one of the injured guys we brought with us you'd be on a new planet now. Contact one of us while we're online and we'll invite you.

6. SP3CTR3

SP3CTR3 Flipping Tables at ignorance!

Heya, also get rid of ILC if you have it, it's the (possible)reason for the crashing in case you didn't already know that.