1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

The Boneyard

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Wreth, Apr 5, 2015.

1. Wreth

Wreth New Member

For those of you without a place to go or enough pixels to buy or rent a place to stay and no friends places to crash out at. The Boneyard is the beginning of a shanty town for those of you without anywhere else to go. There's no government or faction in control just normal people trying to scratch out a living.
    [​IMG]

X:-19 Y:88 VII

#1 Wreth, Apr 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2015
  2. Wreth

Wreth New Member

((Corrected location))

3. Not A President

Not A President [help me]

The person originally there when I came, who I will not name for their own privacy, seems rather nice. He seemed to be the only one of any authority, but he said noone runned the place.
    Of course, not a place where you'd look to be employed for security, but nonetheless it's not /bad/. The stench could use some work.

-Dynyl

4. Tatsumi

Tatsumi New Member

Interesting, I'm currently homeless... hoping MAYBE the military will consider my application, and give me a place to live. Not enough room on my ship for a bed, no interest in renting a place at Katune, I think I may be stopping by and giving the place a lookaround.

-Vinland

5. Tatsumi

Tatsumi New Member

Hmph, can't seem to find anything at -19, 99. I can find a -19, 92, but that's about it.

-Vinland

6. Dodec1

Dodec1 New Member

As a little note, I would highly suggest bringing some eye-ware, goggles, sunglasses, etc... There can be some pretty bad sandstorms.

-Vernichtung

7. Wreth

Wreth New Member

((Corrected location correctly this time :p))

8. Tatsumi

Tatsumi New Member

((The Boneyard is getting pretty big, you should make a colony thread.))