1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Construction RP

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dukeminiman, Apr 5, 2015.

1. TaintedMythos

TaintedMythos New Member

I would totally be cool with playing a rancher/farmer or construction worker or whatever if I knew people would actually buy my product/services. It seems to make sense that people on a frontier (which Antares is) would start farming or something and I don't know of any instance of that actually happening. I'm up for making a farmer if I knew people would actually buy what I'm growing IC and OOC. Woodcutting and stone mining also apply to this.
    LumberjackRP needs to happen. Who's with me?

2. GuardianPotato

GuardianPotato New Member

God I would make a farm on Revan if I knew people would buy muh shit. But from past experience it rarely happens. :c

3. dukeminiman

dukeminiman New Member

This getting slightly off topic from the original purpose of the original thread but that's fine by me. And as far as someone buying things IC, I believe the people running the bar/cafe on Katune are looking for an IC source of food/produce