1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by DarkMageNoSeek, Apr 3, 2015.

1. DarkMageNoSeek

DarkMageNoSeek New Member

I am DarkMageNoSeek, an avid roleplayer on several other games, and I have decided to try out some roleplay on Starbound. I have a good amount of experience with the game in ordinary gameplay, but I am trying to branch out into other aspects of most of my games. I found Antares on one of the Starbound servers pages, and since it was whitelisted, I decided to try to get in. Now that my application has been accepted, I'll try to introduce myself as best I can here, and I look forward to seeing you all on the server. I tend to roleplay as a merchant or other passive characters, but I do like to play as a good villain, and I am already creating a plot for one (Hint, it involves a long and obscure descent into madness). I'll see you all on the server!

-Dark

2. meanwhile

meanwhile drunk cyberpunk catgirl

Hello.

3. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

Welcome! I'm sure you'll love it here, cuz of my presence.

4. Ziggy

Ziggy Sinfully Soft

Ooooh, you've just been accepted and you're already threatening us with an interesting villain? Can't wait~ Don't let us down!
    Welcome to Antares.