1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Selling Software/Hardware Engineering Services

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Menacing Melon, Mar 24, 2015.

1. Loading File...

Complete, now displaying...

Hello to all people reading my post. I have recieved and taken a job offer, I am now employed but I can still to one time jobs like computer fixes and code programming.

Name: Ethan Osborne
    Race: Apex
    Age 34
    Profession: Software/Hardware Engineer
    Skills: Programming, Virus/Malware Removal, WhiteHat Hacking (no, Do not ask me to do any blackhat hacking), Robotics and security maintenance.
    Experience: I worked as the assistant-manager at a now shut down software company for about 4 years. I do not remember the name. I got employee of the month 5 times and have led a project for a security camera recognition program. The company was shut down due too low sales from the higher prices compared to large companies that are able to lower their prices considering they already sell a lot of copies of their software.
    Education: Masters in computer science, Bachelors in electronics engineering
    Hobbies: I love to code in my spare time. I also enjoy taste testing food from restaurants.

If you would like to hire me please contact me at [email protected]
    ((just pm me on the forums))

#1 Menacing Melon, Mar 24, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2015