1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

SAY YOUR WORDS AT REZIMA

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rezima, Mar 17, 2015.

1. Rezima

Rezima New Member

Eh, you are all right I guess, I could learn to love you..over time

But getting off topic, QUESTIONS, CONCERNS, GIVE THEM TO ME

2. Raideck

Raideck Member

:( Aw..

3. Raideck

Raideck Member

I actually have a question, why is the staff against drones/robotic workers?

4. Rezima

Rezima New Member

Are we...?

5. Raideck

Raideck Member

Are you?

6. Rezima

Rezima New Member

I know we are against large armies of drones, but a few should be fine so long as you have the resources to obtain and maintain them

7. Raideck

Raideck Member

I just want to just have worker robits because no one cares about having a normal job.

8. Rezima

Rezima New Member

Then buy some worker robots. Just don't go overboard, you have my blessing,

9. Raideck

Raideck Member

Can I make them? Just it'd start slowly And cost of course. I have a mechanic to build and fix things and a programmer to program them.

10. Rezima

Rezima New Member

Sounds like you have everything you would need to make them from scratch, so yes!

11. Coldmaj

Coldmaj Member

can am maek them from itch?

12. Kazyyk

Kazyyk Administrator

Please remain on-topic and non-satirical or non-jokey in general.
    This thread's purpose is to resolve actual issues.

13. Xeni

Xeni New Member

What if the itch is an actual issue? We could be dealing with a frontier-wide epidermal epidemic of the mildest of discomforts!

14. Rezima

Rezima New Member

15. Narfball

Narfball narfball

whats the deal with airline food?

No, but in all seriousness.
    Why not just... Make a "Politically Correct" area, and a "Politically Incorrect" area?
    Because from what I've read in this thread, it's mostly just controversy over people getting tumblr triggered.
    Porblem solved?

16. Rezima

Rezima New Member

Because that is unnecessary, all people need to do is avoid the offensive language and not call people autists or faggots, which isn't that much to ask. We aren't even telling people to not curse, just don't say fuck every other word.

But enough on political correctness, we have bludgeoned that horse enough for the time being

17. Optimism

Optimism Guest

Did Katune A-291's abstract space combat superiority get smited by the staff due to the fact that characters should not own the combat vessels described as disarmable by their fighter detachment which thus rendered the imagined spaceship cops rather useless and silly in the context of our glorious RP environment?

Or was that a genuine and appreciated removal of said premeditated combat superiority by the faction?

#37 Optimism, Mar 18, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2015
  18. Rezima

Rezima New Member

I am unfortunately not sure what you are referring to, which staff member told you you could not have ships and what reason did they give you?

19. Optimism

Optimism Guest

I will offer explanation!

A while back the planet I was referring to: Katune A-291 had on its main/faction page a description of a fighter detachment that could disarm several different armed ship classes that you'd think to find in an organized fleet, not on a frontier (I remember at least one specific class being a dreadnought battleship. I mean... where did that come from. That's massive). Thus, seeing as this fighter detachment idea was implied to have the capability of disarming a ship of war, I figured it was only a matter of time before the idea was torn to shreds or changed, since it seemed absurd.

Anyways, I looked a bit ago and couldn't see a description of the same fighter ships anymore, so I figured the idea had (hopefully) been scrapped or edited. I just wondered if you knew anything.

20. Rezima

Rezima New Member

As far as I know we had nothing to do with that, but we do have rules against all powerful space fleets anyway, so using it would have been a moot point either way