1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Hello Antares!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Andromeda-SB, Mar 10, 2015.

1. Andromeda-SB

Andromeda-SB New Member

Greetings everyone. I don't think I've properly introduced myself. I've played Starbound since its first incarnations back with Koala and such, on a different server named Unbound Travels. Those of you familiar with it might recognize me as Andromeda, the former matron of the ill-fated Refuge City. My current main character is Cordelia - although characters with UT history might immediately recognize her. She's still the same old individual, constantly in melancholy, still ever headstrong; rest assured, her killing machine tendencies have (fortunately) been put in check in this current incarnation. For now. Honest.

On the other hand, I would like to give a quick shout out to the admin team and the Antares population for creating a wonderful RP experience. The intrigue, story-telling, and the various factions/communities offers a very immersive experience in my opinion. Although I keep a very busy work schedule, it still brings a smile to my face whenever I get the chance to return to Antares from time to time. This has been one of the most satisfying RP servers I've had the opportunity to be a part of. Thank you all for being a part of this adventure. I'll see you folks IC!

2. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

UNBOUND TRAVELS????
    ANOTHER ONE!!!!!!!
    I was also on that server, albeit for a short amount of time compared to my time here. There to it's bitter end. Ray Beluga was his name, and still is.

Regardless, welcome! I'm sure you'll find the experience here supersedes that previously found at UT, if you are honest with yourself. :p

3. CouchPotato360

CouchPotato360 Last Man Standing

Welcome to the community, mystery person!

4. Yotan

Yotan New Member

Hello!
    [​IMG]

5. meanwhile

meanwhile drunk cyberpunk catgirl

Hi.

6. Tallen

Tallen New Member

Everyone has some kind of background history with Starbound RP servers and I just started off with Antares.
    View attachment 3502
    Welcome!

Attached Files:

#6 Tallen, Mar 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2015
  7. Angre

Angre Majestic Penguin

dun worry, I started here 2 (antares ftw)

But anyway, welcome to the server, I hope ya enjoy your time here!

8. Fluffeh

Fluffeh New Member

Hi

9. Doc

Doc Video Game Extraordinaire

Welcome to the server! I've only ever been on Antares so I don't know who you are, but it's nice to see another experienced roleplayer join the fray.

10. Xeni

Xeni New Member

Welcome to Antares! c:

11. Day Tripper

Day Tripper miller ball breaker

welcome to vietnam, pal

[​IMG]
    enjoy your stay in the hanoi hilton