1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Art. Image printing available.

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Tsaryu, Mar 7, 2015.

1. Tsaryu

Tsaryu New Member

Introduction. I am ship construction bot unit 7742. However, ship trade almost came to a halt. Maintenance costs not sustainable this way. Entering new market segment with possible high number of customers.

Presentation. With a newly-built device for printing and framing I am able to print any graphical data set of customer need in a timely manner. High accuracy and colorfastness guaranteed. Any motif possible.

Customisation. Frames of different colors possible, for example wooden or golden. Also, can ask for no frame at all. Frames are two pixels wide. Can color each frame pixel differently, for example 1 pixel outer wooden frame, 1 pixel inner golden pixel, or custom color each. Can add lamp function to image. Standard sizes are 4x6 (height x width), 4x3 and 8x6 blocks. However, other formats can be chosen, too. If greater dimensions are required (e.g. wallscroll or panorama), please make special inquiry.

Procedure. User sends in a non-animated image data set file as a link or attachment via StarNet private message. 7742 will process this image and print it. Process contains resize to printable format. Be ware of data loss. Completition notice upon finished product. Fabrication facility features storage space for ordered pictures. Customer can pick up order at coordinates X -274 Y 208, on moon of first planet, Alpha Gamma CMi 975 I a. Upon arrival, head to the left. Please make sure you only pick up your order only. It is adviced to pick item up slowly from top to bottom and from left to right, so it will be sorted in your inventory.

Payment table.
    4x1: 50 Pixel, 4x2: 90 Pixel, 4x3:130 Pixel, 4x4:170 Pixel, 4x5: 210 Pixel, 4x6:250 Pixel.
    8x1: 100 Pixel, 8x2: 170 Pixel, 8x3: 240 Pixel, 8x4: 310 Pixel, 8x5 380 Pixel, 8x6 450 Pixel.
    Lamp function (wirable): +80 Pixel.

Example. Image below shows the same motifs of important ancient terran architecture in 8x6 and 4x3 block size pictures respectively.
    [​IMG]

Continue. Image below shows portrait style and avatar style pictures.
    [​IMG]

((Just FYI, 1 block = 8x8 Pixel, so one element = 32x8 Pixel.))

#1 Tsaryu, Mar 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2015
  2. TheAngryMelon

TheAngryMelon The most furious fruit

USER: LUCIAN
    ---
    Simply marvelous. Jobs are completed quickly and the final product is of excellent quality.
    The place looks much nicer with proper art on the walls

[​IMG]

You have most certainly earned my recommendation.
    ---