1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Starton, scientist for hire!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Orenten, Mar 5, 2015.

1. Orenten

Orenten New Member

<<<Video upload.... Loading...>>>
    <<<Sync Audio, Complete>>>
    <<<Playing>>>

The video begins. A green Hylotl in a lab coat, with a blue shirt and brown slacks under them is beaming happily into the camera from about twenty feet away, standing behind a table lined with chemicals and a microscope. Burners are in use, and everything seems to be running smoothly. You notice a light in the corner flickering though above something that is boiling... A fan is overhead by the light, sucking up the fumes. The wall is lined with certificates and a window with a view of space and it's stars.

"Ah! Hello-" In the short amount of time that you heard him, he sounds... Well, iconic... (Mordin Solus from Mass Effect series, how he speaks.)

<<<Buffering... Lowering quality from 8k to 1080P>>>

"There my fellow organisms! My name is Starton, scientist in all well rights! Unlike many of this critically acclaimed "Men and Woman of Science". I come proudly with the fact of my lessons in a university! The certifies that you see behind me are from Blue-Sea's University, on the neighboring planet of my home planet, Ventus Flux VII in the Delta sector."

"To let you all know, I am currently researching the Erchius Crystal, a strange crystal used in the building of ship engines. I am looking into it's structure and nature to learn how it has gained its infamous ability to convert energy into a a particle thrust. I look into this because some grease monkeys may be contempt in how they know that sticking it into a engine and putting a cone on the back to make the ship go is enough, I myself would like to look into it!"

He gently lifts a large chunk of the crystal onto the table, patting it. "This stuff is the stuff of SCIENCE! It's a catalyst, I theorize, in the making of-"

The light suddenly pops in the background, sparks fly from the socket and ignite the fumes coming from the boiling liquid, thusly igniting the fluid inside into a small pop. He yelps, quickly ducking for cover as glass flies everywhere.

[​IMG]

The screen suddenly goes back to the scientist... It looks like he used a lot of a fire extinguisher on the flame, and the lights are turned out, a spitlight he brought in now beams onto his form, leaving the rest of the room in darkness.

"Right! Sorry about that, in my introduction video of all things..."
    He turns, exposing his back to the camera, many small glass shards are on his back surrounded by blood.
    "Amazing I'm not hurt..."
    He looked back to the camera, clapping his hands together.
    "Anywho! I'm currently looking for companions or a company that is in need of someone like me!... Minus the explosion, that was a freak accident." he waves a hand. "Any-who! My side projects and hobbies include model building, environmental study, organism research, chemistry, DNA tinkering, creating pathogens, and so much more!"
    He gives a thumbs up to the camera, striking a pose, wobbling for a moment. "So! Please consider me for hire!"
    After a moment of just standing there, he staggers, swaying slightly. "... I'm... going to go lay down now..." He stands there, still for a moment before falling to his side. "... Medic..."
    <<<End Video>>>

Comment: I LIVE! Hah, the wonders of the body pumping you with adrenalin to get to a clinic!... Still open for hire~!

2. Clem

Clem Lore Writer

<Feed opening....>
    <Message feed displays @ aHZ 6>

Greetings,

I am Boris. Owner of Boris's Gun Emperium.
    You are adequate enough to be welcomed to work at TsKIB Industries ©. On the company HQ we have a labaratory and engineer workshop present for research and production. If you are interested, please contact me for further details and perhaps an visit to the company HQ.

Signed,
    Borislav
    Owner of TsKIB Industries ©

<Halt displaying message>
    <Feed closing>