1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Is the server down?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TaintedMythos, Mar 2, 2015.

1. TaintedMythos

TaintedMythos New Member

I'm trying to connect to the server, but it says I've timed out. I'm wondering if I'm being dumb and the server reset, or if it's actually down.

2. Cole Ombre

Cole Ombre Lurking Admin

The server has been NA/30 for a while now. Its a server issue, not you. I'd love to get a look at the server logs, see if I could help, but thats restricted to moderators, so for now we just have to wait. The last update has introduced some unstable factors that mess with the plugins Kaz has developed, I think.

3. Twitch

Twitch Wayward Star

The tools we use on the server are all external. We more or less chalk it up to the game at the moment. If you think you might have some insight into the mattef, feel free to start up a conversation with Kaz. Two heads are better then one and all that.

4. Destroyer713

Destroyer713 New Member

The server just seems to have a habit of just staying down for hours after a scheduled reset, I've noticed.

5. Doc

Doc Video Game Extraordinaire

Might be illegal mods too. It seems to come up and be fine for a few minutes then die at times.

6. Tacoburger

Tacoburger professional taco burger

the server has been going down too much recently, not to mention the inconsistency, it feels like we've lost a lot of new players because of it

I digress though, if the server looks/feels down and you can't join: it probably is.

7. TaintedMythos

TaintedMythos New Member

Okay, thanks everyone! If a mod feels like this thread needs to be locked or whatever go ahead since the question has been answered.