1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Antares Drinking game

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mitzi the Floran, Mar 2, 2015.

1. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

Being taller than usual is kinda to be expected in space. Most people spend a little bit of time in space travel (and from what I can tell a majority of the server population lives aboard their ships) which is expected to cause a slow increase in average height. With the entire human race (as well as others of course) performing regular space travel their entire species' have likely evolved to accommodate these conditions.

My own additions!
    If a character brings you back to the days of shadow avians, take a shot.
    If someone walks into a bar casually with ridiculous weaponry/armor on, take a shot. (ex. A scythe :p )

2. UrbanCritter

UrbanCritter The Elusive Antaran Raccoon

Every time A Glitch says "Greeting. Greetings.", take a shot.

3. Tallen

Tallen New Member

While going to space gives you an increase in height from the fact that you are no longer being pulled down by gravity, it is only a temporary thing. When you return to a planet with gravity you lose those extra centimeters/inches. There is usually an increase in height from medical advances but still to reach 2.2 meters/7 feet regularly is ridiculous. That is the size of Andre the Giant, and he had a lot of health issues because of it.

EDIT SO AS TO NOT DERAIL THE THREAD:

* Whenever someone with a space in their name tell you to whisper to him, take a shot.

4. Mitzi the Floran

Mitzi the Floran Sufferer of Prawnsequences

You also lose bone density from being in space. Astronauts have to work out consistently in space.

5. Kirby teh Pink

Kirby teh Pink Puts the Coo in Cool

I haven't noticed any zero-gravity environments in starbound...
    -If the server goes down for an extended period of time, just after a restart, go to the store and restock. You'll need it.

6. Cole Ombre

Cole Ombre Lurking Admin

I think this is mostly due to the lack of a good way to implement it. Maybe the sit mod, I guess. I'd love for zero gravity events and encounters.