1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Hello Everyone!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Fluffeh, Mar 14, 2015.

1. Fluffeh

Fluffeh New Member

[​IMG] Hello! I am new, my app for the server still has no response, and is high priority now, but I will probably be on the server soon. I am new to RP on SB, but very expirienced with roleplay on roblox, minecraft, forums, etc. so I know how RP works, just am new to this lore and theme etc. for Star Bound. also the name of the character that I will be using is Fluffy. I will likely be playing Want you gone from Portal 2 alot, and also still alive from Portal, on my violin. BTW: That picture is only there to basically say I am a brony :p

#1 Fluffeh, Mar 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2015
  2. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

Welcome! Always good to see a new face here. Best of luck to you on getting in!

3. meanwhile

meanwhile drunk cyberpunk catgirl

Hi.

4. Fluffeh

Fluffeh New Member

Oh also, I will do a give away of alot of melee weapons and instruments when I join :D, also any of you willing to donate a glitch codex when I join? cuz im at the quest that needs it and well, cant find ANY GLITCH SETTLEMENTS ANYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im so unlucky :(

5. Conrad Fiat

Conrad Fiat New Member

Welcome! welcome to Antares, you are safer here! *Fire on background smirking.*

6. Day Tripper

Day Tripper miller ball breaker

welcome to the meme team, brony man

marshmallow or nothing

7. CaptainBritton02

CaptainBritton02 Man of War

Get mods. Like: ILikeCheating or CES

8. Fluffeh

Fluffeh New Member

Well hey guys! I got accepted! now to wait up to three hours so the server restarts, and ill be on! see yall then, and everywhere on the forums! :D