1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

A Napalm payload

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Liraxus, Dec 27, 2014.

1. Liraxus

Liraxus New Member

Hello, Starnet.

I'm here asking for a payload of napalm that I require to clear out a planet for land, this planet is completely barren, save for the basic wildlife we all see on uncultered planets, if any major company is willing to offer me these resources, I promise a pay of below 10,000 pixels.

Thank you.

-Vint'hinzz(Sativa_Oran)

2. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

Planet that is completely barren, suuuure.
    Suuuure.
    - Clarice

3. Liraxus

Liraxus New Member

Barren, except for the wildlife there, the Planet I located doesn't have any inhabitants whatsoever, minus the local wildlife.

Believe what you will, I simply wish to make a new colony for the people of Antares to sleep soundly in.

-Vint'hinzz(Sativa_Oran)

4. Felonious

Felonious Restart Monkey

You would wipe out entire ecosystems of life to suit some need to build? Aren't there better places to build? Or, you know, build around the biosphere? Alongside it?

[[email protected]]

5. Liraxus

Liraxus New Member

The worth of an ecosystem has gone down sicgnificantly, tons of colonies have done this to be built, for example, Avalon and Taranis.

A Napalm bomb will do just the trick in saving time and resources so we can more focus on the colony itself, than just clearing out land.

-Vint'hinzz(Sativa_Oran)

6. Felonious

Felonious Restart Monkey

Disgusting. I'm tired of groups willing to sacrificing everything in exchange for progress. Especially when 'everything' is not theirs to sacrifice.

[[email protected]]

7. Shag

Shag High Impact Sexual Implications

::>#login via STARNET
    ::>user_SPARK
    Our sector is full of planets with thriving ecosystems and differing landscapes. Why worry about just one? Realize that sometimes sacrifices are needed for progress. Keep your idealism to yourself.

::>user_SPARK logoff...
    ::>Logged out.

8. Keycross

Keycross -Insert title here-

Man, napalm will have side effects, apart from creating a barren. Hell, who am I to judge, considering how Liberty Mills was built.

-Doc Moses

9. DeltaV

DeltaV New Member

I'm not sure whether to be more worried that someone immediately jumps to napalm for use in clearing land or that someone could be feasibly selling the stuff over Starnet.

- Johnson

10. Liraxus

Liraxus New Member

A planet is a mere speck now on the wonders of millions of other thriving planets, nothing but a few organisms will be killed.

This is a perfect example of our goal.

We fully know what exactly we're dealing with when it comes to Napalm, our researchers have told us every side effect, and we are prepared to handle them accordingly.

There were actually plenty of plans until we settled on Napalm, why buy multiple, expensive machines when we can save money with one major purchase and then use the rest for building?

-Vint'hinzz(Sativa_Oran)

11. DeltaV

DeltaV New Member

Odds are it's a lot more expensive to use napalm than it is to clear land of trees or whatever.

- Johnson