1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

How do I Wheelchair?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Destroyer713, Dec 1, 2014.

1. Destroyer713

Destroyer713 New Member

Forgive me if this is the wrong place to be asking this, buuuuut... >.>

How exactly does one make a Wheelchair item, Starcheat or otherwise? The reason I ask is because one of my characters is crippled in a sense, and it's a bit of a pain to use the Sit Mod and type "*Is totally in a Wheelchair right now*" every time someone new comes around.

So uh... any ideas you guys? >.>

2. Atom

Atom New Member

Ideas for your wheelchair? Sure.
    [​IMG]

3. Destroyer713

Destroyer713 New Member

If only that could be a thing ICly. xD

But yeah... Idk if I'm supposed to just slap together a bunch of items then use the sit mod while holding it, or what... >.>

4. Anyad

Anyad New Member

Technically it is possible (in several ways, in fact, fiddly and simple) but people are very, very, very protective of their JSONs. I've been trying to compile/make a catalog of everyday-use items for some time now and only a handful of people can be persuaded to hand out the goods to anyone but their clique.

Good luck getting this one :)

5. Angre

Angre Majestic Penguin

This issue with an item like this is that it uses a high number of drawables, so if they start to spread around, they have the potential to cause lag. In fact, the creator of the item was upset that they were duplicated as many times as it was because of that issue.

6. Atom

Atom New Member

There was a wheelchair explosion for a while, half the people on opp were rolling around.

7. QuestionableMotives

QuestionableMotives Not To Be Trusted

Could you use Starcheat to edit the appearance of a Mech? I know you can do that with weapons and such, but I dunno if it's possible with mechs and stuff, I mainly just use Starcheat for starter supplies/renaming or deleting chars.

8. Cole Ombre

Cole Ombre Lurking Admin

No, I've tried fiddling with mechs, and it borked my game for a bit. As far as my knowledge goes, guns and swords are the only items in which you can change the .png appearance. Maybe shields, but I havent fooled with those yet. Anything thats randomgenerated.
    The wheelchair was a specific drawable/item, but I cant going to go around handing it unless the original creator OK's it.

9. Avis

Avis Halloweenie of the Serengeti

Hey there, creator of said wheelchair here. I'm gonna get in touch with Destroyer IG hopefully, but it's looking a little difficult for me. If someone who has a wheelchair sees Windows Omega or someone around, I'll give it the go ahead. But do keep in mind, custom drawables can be quite disastrous in the wrong hands (Need I remind anyone of the catguns?), so please make and distribute them very sparingly.

10. Destroyer713

Destroyer713 New Member

To whoever it was who just tried to give me a wheelchair, I realized I had a full inventory, and I wound up not picking the item up... >_<